Baron Wasteland's Art Share!

Only thing it reminded me was that one children’s book about the cat with the snazzy boots lol I think his name was Pete or something

3 Likes

Pete the Cat

3 Likes

This is really awesome, it’s lovely! It’s so cute, and fluid, and it just looks really nice! Fantastic job, the work done here really shines through.

4 Likes

Nice art by the way!

3 Likes

more art I made

7 Likes

Nice! I like the colors especially. This art piece reminds me of the ending of the movie Mortal Engines.

1 Like

thanks! It does have a nice windpunk vibe about it, I agree.
also baron art tip: I make cool colors by having a lot of hueshifting with my colors and also I seem to use a lot of saturated colors. this is how I do it tho so it’s not universal.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Thank you for this really cool tip.

1 Like

Me what I am thinking about my drawing after reviewing this page:
This is so bad art! Who draw this!?! This is ridculous!
Image result for sad face stick man

1 Like

Image result for sad face stick man

Such good drawing! BRAVO good drawings! clap clap clap clap

1 Like

I will not show the drawings its its hideous
boo hooo :frowning:

No. You’re wrong. You do have good art. Feel free to share it in a new topic anytime. Also, welcome to the Flowlab community!

related images I found

hey, don’t sweat it! Like almost everything, skills develop with practice. if you love to draw, then by golly keep on drawing and as you keep it up, you’ll gradually get better and more confident and possibly want to try to draw things that are more difficult. keeping that up gets you incredibly far if you stick by it.
you drew a cute little character there, I remember drawing characters like that when I was younger, I just kept doodling in my sketchbooks (during class too, it helped keep me paying attention) and drawing things I like.
also welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Thanks that saying made a napkin appear! if wiped my tear away.
thank you

2 Likes

5 Likes

i drew little ghost boy and mellione together because i feel like they match somehow

3 Likes

haha cute! they do be floatin fellows
(mwen isn’t the name of the character btw)

2 Likes

ah ok good to know
does it have a name?

2 Likes

yep! I believe I named em Mellione.
what I choose to name my projects is kind of arbitrary, often words that I vibe with for no reason

2 Likes