Baron Wasteland's Art Share!

Hiiii I like making art and sharing art! More specifically, I like making and sharing pixel art! So I created this topic where I will be occasionally sharing some art I make that I’m proud of!
Feel free to share art on here that you’re proud of, if you want! (:
If you want to look at more of my art, I recommend you check out my twitter (@BaronXwasteland) or my insta (@thebaronwastleand)

15 Likes

first off, I’d like to share this one exercise that I really enjoy! I have a handfull of randomly generated sprites that I upscale and add detail to! it’s a really nice design development exercise
image image

12 Likes

I also did one even more recently
image image

12 Likes

You are very talented! i could maybe have this skill but in my games i like to make more basic art because it takes less time to make, but you are outstanding!

6 Likes

thanks! smaller scale pixel art is valid too! all different forms, all require practice to perfect (:

5 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

I love these :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve been playing around with this fun new program called PicoCad, it’s for making very simple low poly low rez models and I really enjoy it! I made the little fellow from my upscaled sprites exercise and I think it came out pretty neat for a first attempt.
!picocad_7

15 Likes

I almost forgot this topic existed!
So there’s this fun thing on twitter with drawing a pixel art tomato in 3 mins or more and I’m very pleased with how mine turned out (:

ye took about 3 and a half minutes

10 Likes

ahhh tomato tomayto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I drew another draw

was fun to make (:

9 Likes

I see birb in the metal thingie :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mean it’s kinda supposed to be a funky lookin alien dude like this but it looks kinda bird like I’ll admit

5 Likes

Hey hey hey hey I made a thing that you might want to check out!
It’s an animation I’ve been working on for a few months now and it’s finally finished!

11 Likes

This is crazy good! I love it!

5 Likes

I love it Baron, good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool @Baron_Wasteland - great work! What tools did you use to create it, if you don’t mind sharing?

6 Likes

Great work! But why does the character look like a combination of Ankha from Animal Crossing and Beerus from Dragon Ball?

1 Like

No worries! I did my animating in Krita, some of the sound design in Bosca Ceoil (most of it was made by a friend of mine and I’m not sure what he used) and the editing was done in Davinci Resolve

4 Likes

quite simply because it doesn’t! The character’s design wasn’t directly inspired by anything in particular and any similarities with other characters are coincidental, especially with the characters you mentioned since I don’t play animal crossing or watch dragon ball

here’s a simple character reference sheet I used

7 Likes