Battle Island

I said “hello” because it was too quiet… eh
anyways, I changed the name to “Dice Battle Island” or “Battle Island” for short.
Also, new enemy added: VIRUSES; as always, description in the game
trees surround the terrain, like a real island.
Some minor changes on the player

Currently adding a fishing minigame to fit the Island theme. I just finished the design for now.

The fishing game is limited, but it’s still partly playable, yay :smiley:
@jngthree if you don’t mind me asking, how’d you make high scores? I know it involves save, but IDK how…

the yellow/blue/purple !s still need some work, but the green and red are ready to go. Yay I made Flowlab’s first fishing game! xD
did I?

Oh subtract the current score by the high score and if its less than 0 then it saves as the new high score

Ill see about getting a screenshot if you don’t understand

Should Battle Island be campaign or all minigames?

Campaign

(poll on the top)
I want to do the idea with 3 votes, which may take a month or so 'cuz not a lot of people care about the game :stuck_out_tongue:

voted m8 :smiley:

:smiley:

don’t forget the poll

Fishing is now pretty much playable! :smiley:

Aw, I caught a swordfish, then a croc, then a shark. Interesting game. Definitely the best Flowlab fishing game, if not the first.

Wow thanks @“Mhx Ar” :smiley:
I should add more animations soon, and possibly better graphics… and I haven’t seen any fishing games yet, so it’s probably the first

Ugh… if I want to make campaign, I need scroll view… and if there’s scroll view, I need the die at the user interface layer… which I forgot… I can’t remake everything again, the animations, the logic… aaah :tired_face:

You can make it add the like 300 x/y to the player position so it goes to the corner of the screen.

it might work…

So there’s two people who vote for campaign (Myw in d. and Jngthree) and two more who vote for minigames…
just ONE MORE VOTE PLS (minigame or campaign)

@“Mhx Ar” should I make Battle Island a minigame assortment or a campaign game?