🔮 Beyond the Glass - (3rd Place!) - DinoDev & CodeAlpaca

If you don't like to be spoiled don't open this.

OMG IS THAT JR01!!!11!!!1!1!!!

6 Likes

This game was super cool! The art and effects look super clean! Definitely lived up to the hype. One thing though, I got to the very right of the map and ended up getting stuck because I couldn’t scale the wall. It forced me to restart the game but I didn’t get far so it wasn’t bad or anything.

This was a super cool collab and it’s cool to see two great users make something so amazing!

6 Likes

If I had a favorite game it would definitely be this one. The graphics are AMAZING and the music (especially the music on the first level) are really GOOD choices. The game play though . . . IS INCREDIBLE!!! It’s really fun, rewards the curious (most of the time lol), and has both easy and hard puzzles!

Hope ya’ll had fun making this great game together and think that it was worth it because it definitely is!

4 Likes

So glad you liked the game Greggo and Teaslee, me and DinoDev worked really hard on the game. The softlock on the very right of the map is a sad oversight, my brother found it about half an hour after the jam ended

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: In case anyone missed it, here is the link to our discord sever where we will post updates about this game and ones in future development.

:paperclip: Alpacasaurus Den

3 Likes

Added headings to areas within the GDD so it’s easier to look through it!

7 Likes

Announcement: Discord Server!

We’ll be posting announcements for games Alpaca and I make together!

6 Likes