Bits in Review - A Return?

Yes,that’s literally playing the frickin’ game you bafoon.

1 Like

THERE IS NO GAME! THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE! IT’S JUST THIS! Listen. There is no story. There are no clear instructions on where you’re supposed to go. It has nothing to do with minecraft, other than the fact that you can destroy blocks and the fact that there is a portal. It’s boring. There’s nowhere to go, and nothing to do after you destroy the blocks. It’s completely pointless.

For K10’s sake,why can’t there be any mention of this game without someone (e.g. you) complaining about it.
Sussus Amogus doesn’t have anything to do with among us other than it has crewmates.
There is no objective in that game of yours.
I don’t understand why you complain about this game,when you have a game with the exact same problems.

There actually kind of is. First off, it gives you an actual tutorial. Also, if you have a minimum of 1 brain cell, you can clearly see that it’s to mess around and chat with people playing. Also, sussus amogus is literally just a joke. At least I can do things in my game.

Can you destroy the entire world in that game?

Why would you want to? It’s fine if you can destroy your world, but you actually need a reason to do it. You don’t have a reason to destroy the world in my game.

Why the hell would you want to play a game with dead memes?
Alright,listen here,if you don’t accept that the game is playable,and is a game,then you’re gonna get destroyed like how I destroy a block in my game.

Okay. It’s playable, but there’s no clear objective in your game. Come back with some more levels, and some more parkour or something, then I will take back my statement.

2 Likes

peace at last

Whatever you say :roll_eyes:

Woah, woah. @hihilogic It’s alright if it’s not finished as long as @LMTPE knows that that might affect his score. @LMTPE, if you would like to submit your game, that’s more than fine, just fill out the review form on the submissions page of my website

2 Likes

Cool. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Submitted.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

you mean that you didn’t even take a look at the game ever? I feel hurt ;-;

6 Likes

I did look at the artwork, I thought Jr one-man-banded the entire game and defeated my entire class.

2 Likes

I had my Ministry Center play jr’s game and they enjoyed it, I definitely played it.

3 Likes

But it doesn’t matter how many people I have, nobody beats jr.

2 Likes

It was a great review @BitWit, you hit all the points spot on!

4 Likes

lmao so you thought JR did the art as well? I don’t know if he’s that much of a juggernaut

4 Likes

Art is the one thing I’m not good at heh, you can see my artwork in “Drive Nero” and “1”.

5 Likes