Bloodlust Forum

Felt like this game needed a forum due to all the small important updates I keep making.

It’s relatively playable rn, just not finished in gameplay. Still very difficult without finished good progression.

For all y’all babies out there, this game contains lots of blood and eventually when have guts.

9 Likes

I see you liked the name

6 Likes

Fits it well.
Was thinking Bloodbath or Anarchy, but bloodlust fits it perfectly. Lust for blood and guts.

3 Likes

I may have a problem with that myself

2 Likes

I yearn for murder, Add children 10/10

8 Likes

Very impressed with what I’m seeing so far, I’ll be sure to keep this thread on watching!

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly

3 Likes

AIEEEEEEE bloody (I’m literally shaking rn) (awesome game btw)

1 Like

every weapon now has upgrades and selection

my favourite is sniper, feels more rewarding

5 Likes

3/5 ‘levels’ done
all have bosses and save your progress

should be fine to finish it all tonight, I have school tomorrow

6 Likes

done for now,
didn’t have time for super final boss but the 4th boss was made to be a final boss just in case

have fun playing, difficulty progression should be fun and balanced now

5 Likes

Will you add epic explosions?

2 Likes

already in the game, missiles come up later as well as explosive bullets in rifle and sniper

6 Likes

So awesome, will play asap and now i like this game alot more

1 Like

couldn’t completely fulfill this request due to my yearning to make every enemy compressed into one object type

however, boss 2 does spawn little floating minions, so even though I do want to add this, something sort of fills in as a child

4 Likes

if y’all didn’t know this game was made for the after flowjam gamejam thingie
there’s a few good submissions so you should probably check it out

4 Likes

Just buffed a lot of the waves to be built more around the new enemies each wave introduces. Wave 4 was already like that so I just buffed the boss. I will make a 5th wave final boss eventually. I will try to finish it by Saturday.

Boss bars and some smaller fixes will be worked on probably today.

Didn’t expect people to dislike the upgrades on weapons so much, so I may think of a way to keep that small thing in the game that makes it more unique but good

I don’t know how I’m going to but apparently it doesn’t have enough game progression, maybe the final boss will add more to make it good

3 Likes

Sorry for the delays, busy and the final boss is 10x harder than i’d thought to design

I’ve gotten phase 1 and 2 done, it’s going great. Just really difficult, because why not.

2 Likes

final boss has 8 children of which you kill and blood goes everywhere

2 Likes

That sounds like Mario in a nutshell, lol.

3 Likes