Bloodlust Forum

Cool idea: Giant robot to squash enemies with and also a huge blood splatter which will be very ravenous

3 Likes

how do you beat the boss???

1 Like

which one

3 Likes

the first he has like 200 health and kills me in like 15 secs

1 Like

just run away and jump over him when he gets near you, he doesn’t have much health for a boss so you should be able to shred him with a good loadout

i’d recommend getting speed buffs for him, don’t let him near you, he uses a 7 bullet spray shotgun.

4 Likes

It was really hard for me but ig im just bad lol

• bloodlust fun :star_struck:
  • bloodlust trash :frowning:
  • bloodlust mid :no_mouth:

0 voters

3 Likes

best weapon

• sniper
  • shotgun
  • rifle
  • (no opinion)

0 voters

2 Likes

i say rifle the best cuz i killed the first boss with a burst rifle build just now

2 Likes

rifle left path has a really good level 10 upgrade that makes it shoot extremely fast

i probably should’ve posted the google doc with all the upgrade ideas on it but i forgot too and idk where it is now and i’m way too lazy to find it and edit it to make it accurate to the new nerfs and buffs

Shotgun is my favourite just because it can shred through some of the final boss’ phases

5 Likes

2nd boss DEAD :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: lol :slight_smile: used the same strat

2 Likes

i got pushed out of the map just now xd fix pls it ruined my run of 3rd boss

2 Likes

when your in a corner enemys can push you out of the map and u die it sucks i lost 6 runs to it it makes the game unplayable

2 Likes

I yearn for arson, Add orphanage 10/10

5 Likes

this is intentional, it also doesn’t make the game unplayable, it just makes you learn to dodge enemies, especially floating ones

I mean it’s coded into the game to run the kill code when you go out of view so

5 Likes

😊

4 Likes

ok, nice meme you are infact a certified memer

4 Likes

What did you expect, he’s a member of the Meme Patrol

4 Likes

yeah (i am adding this for no reason because my reply has to be 20 charecters long)

4 Likes

@Galactian do you think kickback is good ? (the lvl 10 left path for shotgun

4 Likes

broooo plant (the shotgun middle path lvl 10) is insane

4 Likes