Bloom, Bee Haven! (Pixel_Name)

Death Poppy’s looks are coming together go look at it and tell me improvements I can make or if it looks good currently.
@ManiacPumpkin @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Teaslee @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @JUSTPLAINOP @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment @Lockdown

5 Likes

Death Poppy looks awesome, like me
q transformers mystery of convoy lockdown

2 Likes

Suggestions are welcome for different flowers If you have a suggestion list its name, appearance, Pros, and Cons(if it seems unbalanced still after you suggest cons I can come up with a few).
Just a list of things to keep in mind when making flowers:

1. Every plant needs water.
  2. Every plant must have its own ability.
  3. Can’t be too similar to other plants.
  4. It may be a reference to anything but can’t be ridiculous (looking at you @John_Shrekinson)

Have fun!

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Teaslee @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @JUSTPLAINOP @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment @Lockdown

2 Likes

Sus flower: A flower that looks like a crewmate
pros: faster pollen | cons: has a random chance of becoming Imposter and killing all the other flowers within 5 blocks around it and also fakes pollen | appearance: Among Us pattern recognition

Energon Flower
Pros: Electricity powers | cons: potential fire hazard | appearance: blue or purple glowing cube-shaped flower head. the stem glows the same color as the head

Cube flower
pros: 1 pollen in all 4 directions | cons: slow | appearance: cube shaped flower head and a lab coat on the stem. same size as a normal flower but taller

King flower
pros: best stats overall | cons: takes 2-4 times the amount of space | appearance: purple flower with a crown on top (purple actually has historical origins in royal clothing)

Chad flower
pros: helps other flowers nearby and improves their productivity | cons: slowly withers and dies (if no contact with bees) | appearance: flower head has a chiseled look and dazzling blond hair reminiscent of the chad. also a beard would make a lot of sense

Muscle flower
exact same as the chad flower but with a wide, muscular stem and the colors are all black and white. It is way better at helping nearby flowers, but dies way faster too.

2 Likes

Bro

4 Likes

Ok done bro

3 Likes

Can we make a pixel art appearance of the flower?

5 Likes

Sure, you can but I’ll change it to be my style to fit the game

4 Likes

Ewark flower, wields a saber to fend off wasps and enemies, short range

3 Likes

Sprinkler flower, waters the other plots around it and doesnt need water

3 Likes

Is this supposed to happen? Polen polen polen.

2 Likes

What am I supposed to be looking at?

1 Like

The patch of Flowers spawns infinite pollen. Is that supposed to happen?

2 Likes

They all spawn pollen over time

1 Like

I took the flowers half a second to spawn pollen. I gained 300 pollen in a minute or two.

1 Like

Lol this is basically just testing all that will be changed when actual gameplay elements are there.

I thought so. What will this game be about? What will the player do?

Kinda like atomicrops but the plants actually fight.

1 Like
1 Like