Bloom, Bee Haven! (Pixel_Name)

Little game concept. It’s going to be a farming, strategy, and survival game. I hope to have multiple different flowers and different bees.
screenshot of Bee Haven

Click the image to test the game!
9 Likes

Which wasp?

1. Screenshot 2023-04-25 12.17.35 PM

0 voters

2 Likes

The second one doesnt even resemble a wasp, at least I think so, I may be looking at it wrong

2 Likes

maybe with the first one add a second pixel -1x -1y from the first one for a bigger curved stinger

2 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

no, move the additional pixel one left one down

image ?

1 Like

That looks more like a stinger, I like this concept.

3 Likes

yessss, this is what I was thinking of

How would you earn plants/structures?
  • Shop, honey as currency
  • Leveling up, picking a card

0 voters

I’m sensing a bee swarm simulator vibe

1 Like

Lol, yeah bee swarm might be a factor of game ideas.

Coming up with some different items to make money/defend your hive.

3 Likes

As a little idea of how the cards would work. A certain amount of pollen would be collected to be able to afford the card to play it in your hive. If you cannot afford any or don’t wanna buy any of them you can save them and buy something better on the next roll.

2 Likes

I’m out of likes, but these ideas are great

2 Likes

More ideas.
The screen going red is a reference to lemongrass actually giving people rashes. The screen will go back to normal after you get away from it. It would also zoom the screen in but I forgot to add that.

7 Likes

Yes, cards are great, EWARKS FOREVER

5 Likes

EWARKS is excellent Flowlabian proof of how well a card-based upgrade system works for a game.

6 Likes

Also @Pixel_Name1 random card upgrades are great for increasing levels, and I can explain how I made mine, which is super flexible and you could copy it, it’s great

3 Likes
Notify me about updates/features being worked on
  • Yes

0 voters

2 Likes