BOOSTER Giveaway-Second Wind Jam (FREE Indie)

Use references

4 Likes

Tree trunks are at their simplest rectangles that curve out at the bottom.

5 Likes

Already Tried That it went wrong

3 Likes

Okay, then try doing what nhgcr said and break it down into simple shapes

4 Likes

Use Code Alpaca’s system. It is best!

5 Likes

This is my wave system.
Basically, all you need to do is set the enemies in the wave, which ones to spawn, and you’re done. It automatically handles the random spawners and whatnot without any extra work.
Ngl really underrated. I’ve been told it doesn’t work for all cases (cases that I have not been given examples of), but from what I know of it, it fits most all systems perfectly fine with very small modifications

4 Likes

This might be a gamechanger for my game! I am not sure yet, but if it works, I will be very happy! Thanks for this!!!

2 Likes

This is the tree, but better with a good stump. If you know or have anything you would like me to add in this tree then let me know because I want to improve the stump to look better!

4 Likes

1 more day guys! I would take the time today to NOT add anything new, focus on fixing bugs and polishing up to make your game fun!

6 Likes

I wish it was like that… i have to add a tutorial.

1 Like

I just added gameplay -_-

1 Like

I’m just gonna say that I don’t really have any game to present. I’ve been so busy all week that it slipped my mind.

Hopefully I’ll be a little bit more free next time.

5 Likes

I think I might have a medium chance of winning. One year of indie really made me work hard.

2 Likes

Here’s my game gotta add sounds and a few extras

2 Likes

Oh, it’s mobile.

2 Likes

AHHHHHHH IM NOT DONE WITH THE GARDEN WARFARE MODE

1 Like

No… it’s not it’s the only account I have with an open game slot.

2 Likes
Which One Looks Better
  • This

• Or This

0 voters

Don’t mind the rock in there!
If you feel like I can add more details on one then tell me and I will add them!!!

1 Like

Sorry to inform you all, but I won’t be able to participate this year on the booster due to my game being very unfinished with no gameplay. I will still work on it so it would at least be fun for people to play upon release, but other than that I will try again and hopefully get better results next Booster jam. Hopefully my skills on drawing and flowlabbing grow in between those times and I have a finished game next time! Good Luck To Everyone Participating!!!

2 Likes

I am submitting my game that I made in a total of 4 1/2 days because I had work and schooling most days.

4 Likes