Bored Fellows Club

Found ya @lolpinkshep :lol: My laptop isn’t very great with this game, though. I have to stop moving before I can move my camrea/gun :anguished: But I’ll still try.

@rcreger trya diffeerent gun like the smg or the lmg

still playing krunker

GONNA WATCH ENDGAME

@lolpinkshep Lucky I’m gonna watch it in a week!

wanna play a bit of krunker? https://krunker.io/?game=SV:tr62h

I just finished watching End Game, it was really good! What’d you think @lolpinkshep ?

@rcreger OH MY GOD I JUST CAME BACK I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE BUT I DONT CARE IT WAS SO GOOD PEOPLE WERE CHEERING AT THE MOVIE

Here, so we don’t spoil it for anyone else, I’ll just message you @lolpinkshep :lol:

MINECRAFT!!!

Read this:

“Master, where are we?”
“It is a wondrous world, isn’t it?”
“No, why do you say?”
“Even when babies poop, they cry.”
“Can you please explain? I am confused.”
“Right… Have you heard of Etch-a-Sketch?”
“Alright, please, explain why you say this…”
“Forget it, you already know.”
“To you, the reader… Look at all these sentences, take the first letter of the first word of the sentence, and spell it… It is the meaning of a young 12 year old’s life.”

What is it? ( @MagmaDude100 )

Roblox

Read the instructions @“JR 01” :lol: Read each sentence, and take the first letter of the first word of each sentence, and place them in the same order written down to find the meaning of life.

inhales really deeply MMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

breaths intensely through nostrils

I know…

AAAAAAAAAHHHH ZAAAABEEEENYYYAAAAAAAA!!!

Ah zabenyah translation:

What’s on the menu? It’s Pumba.

In case y’all were wondering, that’s what Lion King has been trying to tell you all along… What’s for desert. Now you know! And yes, that comment above is the first lyrics from the Lion King in the song “The Circle of Life”… The beginning is the best part.

And now I killed the discussion :lol:

You know, I should take off the bookmark for this discussion, as it is now just me talking to… me. Was fun while it lasted, and thanks to all who participated! Have a great day!