Bored Game Age Ratings - BGAR

Mainly what I do is look through the sprites, see if there’s anything “inappropriate” (imagine me doing air-quotes), and also the alerts to see if there’s language. I also look at animations, gameplay, etc.

Anyways,

Kids Quest ,

Rated E for :

Medium difficulty

Difficulty includes some thought to get through puzzles, but is overall a family-friendly game! Great puzzles, great fun, great time-passing delight!

I’m actually starting to doubt why I mad this discussion… You guys really don’t make anything too inappropriate, being responsible people :lol: Maybe it will become a challenge:

“Who can make the most disturbing game on FlowLab?”

…Probably not.

Well, some discussions work, some don’t. I just wanted to see how people would see this, which this is not a good one. It was a bit fun while it lasted, but as far as I can see, I’m not using this anymore. I will keep it bookmarked till 5/18/19 (this Saturday), and if no one says they want it to stay, I will take off the bookmark and let it go. Thanks, and have a great day!

I may try to rework a game later that could be listed into the M rating.
It was a group game until the save bug on Flowlab. I’m thinking about reworking it and maybe finishing it if I can

Thanks for informing me @“JR 01” , just try to send as soon as possible. I will keep this discussion for a bit longer. Good luck!

This is a really good idea (Better than Website Critique… We don’t speak of that one)!

Here’s 2 games for you to look at, they’re both AIMED at everyone but i just wanna see what you think!

Old Super Mario Bros.
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1014431

Bounce Jam
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1115539

PS: You might need to bump up Old Super Mario Bros, due to… Well, just go to level 1 and press P. (Wait, do Easter Eggs count?)

Thanks!
Crigence Logo - Transparent

Easter eggs do count @Crigence , as it is still content within the game. Thanks for submitting! This is not my busiest discussion.

Anyways,

Old Super Mario Bros.,

Rated E for :

Some medium difficulty

Has some difficulty that may be harder for some, but the majority may get through for an enjoyable experience!

Also,

Bounce Jam,

Rated E10+ for :

Medium to hard difficulty throughout

The difficulty may stand out to players and could be presented to the more professional gamer. WARNING: This game may cause intense rage-quitting :lol:

There has not really been anything over a E10+ … Maybe a Mature competition? Anyways, thanks for submitting! You can put those in the your game description as well! Rated by the BGAR!

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1134302

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/707504 (I might add a few updates in the future once I get my own computer instead of using chromebook)

@cthornock 'sBlock Run ,

Rated E for :

Some medium difficulty

A game for all ages to enjoy! There are some challenging areas, but can be passed after a few tries!

@MagmaDude100 's Survive The Zamboodles

Rated T for :

Some blood (1/5)
Some medium difficulty
Cartoon violence (2/5)
Scary images (1/5)

You don’t know who is playing this game, so some very young children who usually stick to the Rated E zone might find those more of a matured game. My highest rating yet! Who can beat it?..

Do the graveyard:lol:

Here @“Johnny boy”,

If @Latif says its okay, I will do it. If he says no, then I wont. But if he does not respond, I will go ahead with the age rating. @Latif , if you’re here, please speak up! I will rate it sometime next week unless you say otherwise!

Thanks, and have a great day!

@rcreger
You shouldn’t review other people’s games without their permission! That’s what @“Daniel Folston” did, and we saw what happened to his review discussion!

I’ll consider that as a “no” from @Latif , @Crigence (at least, for now). I’ll just wait for him to respond. For the meantime, you guys can still submit games to be rated by the BGAR! Go ahead, this is just for fun - you can even include them in your game description!

You don’t need permission to review my games. You can say it’s bad, you can say it’s good, it’s all up to you.

This is just an age rating @Latif , so you wont have to worry about that. Anyways, I think your game is amazing, after all.

@Latif 's The Graveyard ,

Rated T for:

Cartoon violence (2/5)
Some scary images (2/5)
Difficulty can range from easy to hard

This game is very enjoyable to play, and can play it for such a great length that the difficulty could rise decently! Some things may be disturbing to some players, but overall, a game for all!

P.S., thanks for letting me rate it!

That being said, I would also like to see a review for The Graveyard too @rcreger

I will once I’m off of my break @“JR 01” (and after a few other reviews). I might just come back today since I’m getting a job, so I might not be on here as often.

@rcreger
Iv’e began work on a new game! I won’t say what it’s about, but i’m going to try and hit the Teen rating! Wish me luck!