Bored Game Jams! - SUBMIT YOUR GAMES NOW!!!

@lolpinkshep now it’s only time for you to do a review!

That looks very close to the original version of my rating @“JR 01” :lol:

Should I make a logo for bored game jams?

Yes, you may @ToastMaster64 . Just send it through the messages first for use to agree with it. Thanks! You can post the image, and I’ll copy it into the description.

oK

Good luck @ToastMaster64 !

Check discord.

Got you, be right on @ToastMaster64 .

Gazar Games (8)

What do you guys think?

Or

Gazar Games (9)

@“JR 01” and @lolpinkshep , check out @ToastMaster64 's designs for Bored Jams!

@“JR 01” 's rating:

(Out of 5) - 3.6/5

(Out of 10) - 7.2/10

This is for @ToastMaster64 's game. Not bad!

Now only time for @lolpinkshep to review it.

He said he started his review yesterday.

Well @ToastMaster64 , if the rating does no come in from him, we can just skip that rating. Or if we need to, we could jut give another week, but not this week, as we’ve already extended this for quite a bit.

Thanks to @ToastMaster64 for the Bored jam submission ‘‘Bored jam week 1’’ the name proves we’re going to have a good game

Graphics 5.5/10 this one was hard to pick (thats why its 5.5) because there a lot of default but also some new and the default works pretty well for this game but i can tell its not a finished game and the blocks are there for the time being if he (or she) had more time.

Sound 7/10 Some pretty good music in this game fits the style well but you could of put more music and a mute block because (for me) i usually listen to it for 10-15 min then i put on some Old Town Road Remix and the walking sound is irritating.

GAMEplay 7.5/10 The puzzles are easy compared to the sometimes unfair platforming cough the end of level three cough although its pretty fair and fun. On the third level you have to not collect keys except for the end of the levels where you push a log and it lands on a keys to show the next even thought you can totally just jump on it while its invisible. I think thats its good but maybe have a pointer telly you to push the log. In this level you are supposed to jump on a slope with a low ceiling makes an almost impossible jump but the rest of its pretty good

Mechanics 8/10 no real game breaking bugs just little minor ones and oversights (might be on purpose idk) you dont have to use the spring on level 2. Sometimes the enemies kill you for no reason, you can as @“my_name (<_>)” calls it ‘‘wall-jumps’’. and the doublejump is still not perfected making some bullcrap moments, also the 100 coins = artifact did not work for me

Mechanically advanced 6/10 springs are better than my slime blocks in my game. the double jump is nice but not perfected thats it.

overall bored jam score 34/50

overall GAME REVIEW score 6.8/10

*I’m a he.

*If you right click tab, there’s a option to mute the site!

*Game play and mechanics are supposed to be out of 15.

*the game is supposed to be challenging, I cant tell you everything. And the end of level 3 is easy because the start is hard.

*What low ceiling?

hello

There’s no low ceiling on any levels.

*No, not everything in the game you have to use, some of the things are just supposed to help if your struggling.

*It’s not possible to wall jump, I made sure of it, because it’s not in the code. The only way you ca jump in if your touching the top of a bolck (or the character bottom colliding with a block).

Capture

You can use your double jump to jump when your on a wall. That makes the game more fun because you dont die constantly because you simply missed a jump. It would be weird if you had a double jump ecept when your on a wall.

*Like I said, the game saving is broken, that’s why the ending doesn’t work. Your coins dont turn into artifacts until the end, where the saving doesn’t work…

I’m just saying, @lolpinkshep, some of the stuff you listed aren’t even possible…

@ToastMaster64 yes there is a low ceiling in level three at the end with the log

Screenshot (54)

Where?

@lolpinkshep Are talking about the platform next to it?