Boss Battle? i need help making one

Use the attacher block :upside_down_face:

so I attached the club now how do I make it swing
I also want to make it so it turns facing the player when the player moves in another direction

1 Like

Make an animation for the club and if the player collides with it during the animation, the player takes damage :upside_down_face:

Or just use the rotate block.

1 Like

Oh ok, so let me make the design that you guys are talking about

2 Likes

so should i have an animation with a trigger “always” or like “once” or should it be a collision trigger for the animation to go, because what im trying to do is make it so if the player gets close to the monster then the club animation will start

1 Like

It the player is close, so a proximity check, if it passes, play a animation, it the player touches the ogre during the animation, so a switch that gets on’d with the animation starting to play and off’s when the animation is down, if the player touches the ogre when the switch is on, the player takes damage :upside_down_face:

1 Like

let me try that. idk if i can get it right im still a beginner lol

1 Like

wait connecting to the front of the proximity should there be a once trigger, cause wouldnt it need a trigger

2 Likes

why is this so hard to understand, ok wait, so should i do all of this in the club behaviors, or like when you say that the player takes damage, i feel like that should be in the players behaviors

1 Like

could you show me an image, like if you use my link. could you maybe make it and show what i have to do? i cant understand this

1 Like

Not once, always :upside_down_face:

i dont have a pass thing on the proximity thing

1 Like

I made the club do damage

On switch is sent when the ogre collides with the player and Club Damage is sent to the player so that it takes damage :upside_down_face:

wait where does the mail box go to?

1 Like

like is there message that goes to that?

1 Like

The mailbox On Switch is sent when the ogre collides with the player and the message Club Damage is sent to the player so that when it gets hit by the club, it takes damage :upside_down_face:

Oh… wait… could you send a image showing what they connect to… im sorry for the trouble, like i said i still dont understand ;’) (thats like a face of nervousness)

1 Like

im a beginner :/// i wish i knew more

1 Like

Ok, I will send you the player and the ogre stuff :upside_down_face: