yes i seen this that is very cool i didnt even know you could do that

2 Likes

Now I feel insulted

2 Likes
1 Like

why

ohhhhhh yes i know exactly who you are

1 Like

I thought you already knew. I used to be GAMOOG.

It was a joke but you said you never new I could do something like that and I was like did you think i’m an absolute noob who not know how to commit massive flowinglab game making stuff, also did I mention i’m racist?

Whats flowlab.io poop game and why is it spammed on the memes

1 Like

Its a deleted game made by @rezarg if I remember correctly. Very stinky game, me, LMPTE, and TGW all had the misfortune of playing it. Rezarg no offense btw.

oh forgot to add to the requirements:
-1 indie account on team minimum
-1 artist or concept artist (just someone really good at art)
-1 game designer or leader(me)
-1 game coder (all of us technically but there will be 1 main person (someone with good experience for example @JR01 all tho he prolly aint gon join cuz hes a busy dude))
-and ill choose other positions but that’s a base idea of what there is to be

READ ABOVE Know any good artists PING THEM

Refrain from ever talking again!
:smiley:

lmao never learns lol anyways Ohhhhh MY GOD when did you get here jk lol

1 Like

It seems as though words aren’t your strong suit, please find alternative means of comunication :smiley:

ok Be3p Bo0p

1 Like

ok no in all seriousness, howdy partner. :grinning:

nobody @Agent_Y on every comment
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

You could also do the same :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like