BroBro Studios... Team Application

cheese hey back to work i need teammates

Although I’m flattered by the offer I won’t be joining any teams right now. Thank you for inviting me though, and I’ll watch your career with great interest!

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Hey read the message I sent for important stuff, Any way i’m a good artist so you have me

1 Like

Portfolio?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

ohhhhh yea let me see some art hahaha
I’M SORRY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EVIL LAUGH

As of right now I havn’t done any art but you can look at some older games in witch I did art on I’ll message you

1 Like

mkkkkk
by the way @John_Shrekinson your on the team :partying_face: still 3 spots left not revealing roles until spots are filled

Lame!

1 Like

? this is his new acc he wouldnt have any art

:thinking:
Ever heard of a computer file?

1 Like

I understand if you may not like each other, and asking for a portfolio was appropriate. But please keep the unkind words and disputes somewhere else.

Right now neither of you have said anything you’ll regret, let’s please keep it that way

2 Likes

There have been no names called

1 Like

He literally said he was racist like 3 times

1 Like

Alright, then let’s leave it at that.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

HEY BACK TO BROBRO STUDIOS ok thank you

I hate to burst your bubble, but this probably isn’t going to work. In the end, no one is going to be as invested into a project as you are, unless you give them a reason to do so, and you don’t seem to be able to do that. You can’t just get random people to join a team and expect it to work.

If you really want free art and free help, you’re better off just learning and doing it yourself

2 Likes

See what I mean @BroBro2 @Agent_Y is always bringing people down. Why are you so negative @Agent_Y, maybe it’s home issues. Any way you learn to get over it like how I did. Praying for you buddy :pray:

3 Likes