BroBro Studios... Team Application

I’m just curious, but are you actually trying to start a game dev team where you literally just make ideas and they do all the work? I hope you’re not, since that is extremely unfair.

1 Like

no that’s not what im doing thx for asking tho i said for a game and name wed decide as a team and everyone will have a main role in what they do

I would also be interested in joining, making interesting gameplay and level design usually is what I do

2 Likes

ok cool ill keep you in mind

2 Likes

Thanks

if you want examples, check out the CubeTales series made by me and @John_Shrekinson

after the first game i tried making the levels more fair but still difficult and interesting

2 Likes

ok sounds good what is your specialty are you good at art or code?

1 Like

replying still? lol

1 Like

I dabble in both, i can do spritework and code

my artstyle is more bright and colourful, sorta like Cel Shading

I can use logic gates to some extent to write semi complex code, although in CubeTales i was generally the troubleshooter (Python taught me to pore over every millimetre of code to find issues, cuz it was always something small screwing me over lol)

TL;DR im a jack of all trades

2 Likes

also i checked out cube tales is that your only game making experience also that game use some of flowlabs library art (not original) and it makes the game a bit generic i cant really speak for the coding how ever because you cant really use some of the features on terms of how the works

2 Likes

His latest spritework is evident in the latest CubeTales, which is currently in an open beta

1 Like

also no offense i was just trying to see other games you made to decide what you’ll do

2 Likes

Chosen TEAM MEMBERS:
(so far) @John_Shrekinson @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @TheHeadlessHorsemen
1 SPOT LEFT

4 Likes

we can change roles if you dont like what you are doing but basically everyone is doing a little coding
@TheHeadlessHorsemen @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time thank you and we are still looking for 1 MORE MEMBER

3 Likes

What does Minor mean?

3 Likes

minor is the word im going to use to say your like a mini manager

3 Likes

ok i was sorta confused for a second lmao

3 Likes

well i added a description to your role lol in the blue

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

yesss? were you wanting to be on the team? nani?

Did you miss my last message?

1 Like