BroBro's Game Jam! (JOIN)

yea ok

1 Like

Hey, i wanna join your game jam. May i know what is your theme?

1 Like

the theme is being released most likely tomorrow apr/13/22 but who knows i might release it today

1 Like

I’m in for now, but just for fun, and if I don’t necessarily like the theme I simply won’t participate. /srs

1 Like

understandable also the them will be released at 11:30 am or 12 am

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @rezarg @BradenS heres the theme/what the game is based off of:

Based off of

you've awoken to a futuristic monster based apocalypse with no one in sight. you cant tell what these monsters are, are they Aliens? Zombies? Either way you have to grab a gun and fight... "for all man-kind"

Theme

Post apocalyptic world infested with monster like creatures use the futuristic weapons youve woken up to, to help fight and end the everlasting war...
4 Likes
3 Likes

now you don’t have to follow this exactly but the general idea of futuristic apocalypse infested with monster/alien like creature that seem to have taken out the human population everyone but you.
now that may sound confusing or what not but you decide what else happens im curious to see the way you receive this information maybe you awake from cryo or something idk figure it out lmao

2 Likes

lol im pretty sure this isnt the only thing that uses sleep and problems lmao you found that fast tho…

2 Likes

point is use this to make something beautiful you combine this with whatever your imagination can create!

3 Likes

already made my background

4 Likes

love it! keep up the work its looking good

4 Likes

@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @rezarg 1 more thing im going to make a game just for the fun of it but its not in the competition just to clarify.

4 Likes

omg i added color fades and size eases to the background and it looks epic
(game name is a placeholder until i think of something better)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CcWN4gLGK8bfY0Eh19OrNO5Om1ULQbT/view

5 Likes

wow thats very cool

4 Likes

Love it! When’s the deadline?

3 Likes

not decided yet I will post the deadline later today though

2 Likes

today is wednesday and i don’t know if you need 1 or two weeks so your gonna have to let me know

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson @rezarg @00T_Free @BradenS @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DWGAMEMASTER would you all rather have 1 week or 2?

2 Likes

until the 20th or the 27th?

• 20th
  • 27th

0 voters

2 Likes