Bug with extractor block, does it affect anyone else?

When I set the extractor to “other object” press “ok” and click on the extractor agin, it sets it back to “this object”.

1 Like

Are you setting the object type and name?

I’m using an ipad, currently trying to make a chasing enemy, It might be a mobile-only issue!

Yes I am, but it resets every time :frowning:

Try deleting the extractor and adding a new one from the behavior menu. Then try to set the object type and the object name. If it continues, can you leave a link to the game?

1 Like

Still not working :cry:
Here’s the link!
https://flowlab.io/games/play/3033722
(Im tryna program the owl to move y)

I’m getting an alert when setting the object, there appears to be another object with the same name as the player. You should change the players name in this level and then select the player and players name in the extractor.

image

image

What I strongly recommend is to send the players position through globals and then retreive the globals when you need them. This way the logic will work across multiple levels because the player has a different name on each level (each level has its own player object). You can only set a single object type & name per extractor behavior so it will not work across multiple levels without a global behavior.

image

Oh! Oh that is cool I will work on that thx!

It works! Tysm!!! <3