Bug with "Once" trigger

In my single game, Regrets Of A Platformer, I am trying to have the player roll a 1/25 chance to activate music and other fun stuff, however, when I untick the “reset on level start” box and press ok, it doesn’t save it. If I click ok and then click back on, the box is rechecked. I have currently found no way around this and would appreciate a fix. I realized this was happening when my timers overlayed each other and the music restarted every time a level loaded.

That option in the once is only avaible if the object is set to “keep between levels”.
Once only activates at the start of a level, but if the object is set to “keep between levels”, the object is still running its code from the previous level and is brought into the next level. What that toggle does is allow the once to trigger again at the start of the level if the object is set “keepbetween levels”.

2 Likes

Oh I see, there is a bug that prevents it from unchecking the behavior. I will get that reported to Grazer.
For now you will need to delete the once behavior and add it back in, you can also use the undo button if you just made the action.

2 Likes

@JR01 I just now used a new once trigger and the checkbox remains unchecked but it acts as if it is. If I do check the box, the original issue happens again.