It has been a while since I asked, and I wanted to add some more examples to the help page here: Flowlab Game Creator - Flowlab Game Examples
If you have an example that you would like to share, please post it below if it follows these guidelines:
- Demonstrates a single clear concept, idiom, or common game feature
- Has simple, organized logic that a beginner can understand & follow
- Has a descriptive name like “Inventory Example”
- Has a game description that briefly describes how the game works
- You agree not to delete the game or change it into something different if it goes on the examples page
- (optionally) has behavior notes explaining the logic
If you have a game that sounds like that, and you would like to share it more widely with the community, please post below.
Thanks in advance!
This example shows how to combine blocks into 1, each level is made from 1 block.
(Sorry to put this here, just want to make sure you see this grazer Performance Questions)
I have some, not sure what kind of game would use an EnderPearl-style teleportation system but it’s there, lol.
There might be some examples similar to these on the page already.
The Metronome one is very dope, could be very helpful for music based games
Here is every example I ever made! I hope some of these are helpful!
Not sure about, “a beginner can understand & follow”, but at least copy & paste should still work? I added a bunch of notes, though even then…
Just made a letter filter so you no longer have to deal with people typing stuff that is not letters.
I have a decent example, but I’m gonna guess that’s gonna permanently take one of my free games away, right?
*Cracks knuckles *
Well well well. I think it’s time for the guy that does literally nothing but make examples.
A bit laggy but functional. Needs a new screenshot:
Glitches out if you spam down key hard:
Idk but i saw this in my games and i guess it could work:
I mean i guess this could be a thing:
Not fully functional, but perhaps:
Also this one’s actually useful and can’t be glitched: