Call for example games/demos 📢

The Metronome one is very dope, could be very helpful for music based games

8 Likes

Here is every example I ever made! I hope some of these are helpful!

6 Likes

Not sure about, “a beginner can understand & follow”, but at least copy & paste should still work? I added a bunch of notes, though even then…

6 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Just made a letter filter so you no longer have to deal with people typing stuff that is not letters.

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

I have a decent example, but I’m gonna guess that’s gonna permanently take one of my free games away, right?

8 Likes

Here is 2 examples

4 Likes

*Cracks knuckles *
Well well well. I think it’s time for the guy that does literally nothing but make examples.
A bit laggy but functional. Needs a new screenshot:

Glitches out if you spam down key hard:

Idk but i saw this in my games and i guess it could work:

Yes:

Uh:

I mean i guess this could be a thing:

Not fully functional, but perhaps:

Also this one’s actually useful and can’t be glitched:

3 Likes

The Examples god

3 Likes

Literally all i do on this site is start some half-fast projects, never finish those projects, and make small tests

4 Likes

I like that first one! Pretty cool!

3 Likes

Here’s my finished examples:

5 Likes

I have just deployed a new examples page, with lots of examples from this thread. Thank you everyone who posted content!

10 Likes

Nice! Also, I hope I’m not too late to the party, but I also made an example for sending text into a router :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The delay on the timer can be shortened. Very nice though, I’ll have to think of a way to use that

3 Likes

Yeah, the only reason it was that long was simply to allow people to have time to see what was actually going on inside

3 Likes