Can Make (Decent) Music/Soundtracks For Anyone For Free!

I’m just bored and feel like making some beats so… hit me up if you need anything!

3 Likes

Can you make some music for my slime parkour game?

2 Likes

Of course! do you mind sending me the game, I just wanna see what it’s like so i can make the right beat.

2 Likes

Hmm XD its broken rn sooo

2 Likes

That’s fine, is it based in a cave or above ground? and are you looking for a cheery, upbeat soundtrack or something else?

Is it possibly to make some sort of slow and lonely sound track?

I’m working on my game and I was looking for some sort of music to make you feel alone in a containment facility.

I’m don’t have indie so I probably won’t be able to add it, but I would be cool to see what you can come up with.

2 Likes

Sure I dont have one already made so ill get to work on that, just give me an hour or half (maybe longer) and I’ll get it done for you!

1 Like

Yeah, take as much time as you need. My game I’m working on will probably take a few more months to get finished so I’m not in a hurry.

2 Likes

Above ground, and yeah Cheery and Upbeat

1 Like

I haven’t used flowlab for uploading media, so i was just wondering how to upload the soundtrack here?

Sorry i don’t know either XD

Ok, just so you know it may not be the greatest, I just got into beat/soundtrack devolping a few month ago. Let me know if you need me to change anything about the track or if you need anything else at all. Hope your game goes well! Soundtrap - Make music online

1 Like

Forgot to save lol heres your soundtrack hope your game goes well! https://www.soundtrap.com/studio/xWrv1mpdSLKdt7JdAB9kIA/

2 Likes

@Wet_Noodle_Juice
I need you to make a sci-fi-western theme with wind blowing and pickaxes clanking

@Wet_Noodle_Juice I um, need a eerie menu music. Just scary but eerie music for a menu

I’m going to bookmark this since I’m not able to listen to it at the moment, but I’ll check it out soon. Also thanks again!

Sorry, I don’t really make SFX, I don’t have a program for that, but i might be able to make the soundtrack?

No problem! Ill have it done by a day or two.

sure, I’m going for a sci-fi-western can you do that?
I can do the SFX

1 Like

Sure, its an intresting soundtrack, iv’e never done it before but ill do my best.

1 Like