Can someone make art for a game cover

Hey. I need someone to make a game cover. It needs to depict:

1. A miner in action. Dodging rock, falling off a cliff, etc.
  2. TNT explosions. Maybe this can be the thing causing miner to fall off cliff?
  3. Title above: “Minor Danger”
  4. Other stuff (idk, just go and make it spicy)

I will pay you in bragging rights and a demo to the game. Send an outline picture in here if you’re interested, and I’ll see if I’m interested :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

i would draw it but i don’t have a drawing pad for my computer i wish i had one so i could actually draw good stuff instead of with a mouse lol
edit: maybe i could draw it on paper, take a picture, then u try to copy it?? :thinking:
edit again: also, what would you want the miner to look like? (pm me so no spoilers)

2 Likes

Ok I’m desperate now
@ManiacPumpkin @00T_Free @Ramshackle can I get some help from the Fam Squad?

2 Likes

I’m usually busy on the weekends so idk if I’ll be able to help much until Tuesday. If I find some time or if no one has helped until Tuesday I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Im afraid I have a lot of my own stuff going on right now, but if I have any free time I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Dude this is a ripoff of TGW’s first and possibly most iconic game

1 Like

Not a ripoff, but a spinoff :upside_down_face:
Glad someone noticed

1 Like

Is this even allowed? I’m not sure if this should be.

Why.
Is it illegal to make spinoffs? Fangames?
Last time I checked LITERALLY EVERY GAME THERE IS, they said it was totally legal :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I know. But TGW has passed away, so I’m not sure about this specific situation.

Listen.
When he passed, we all just stopped at a dead end. I would like to imagine that he would want us to continue his legacy, therefore I will.

1 Like

I see. I just didn’t think we should in case we disrespect him.