Can someone review my new game?

I’ve made the first level of my game and want to see what others think of it:)

2 Likes

Can you give the link

Direct link to the game for those looking

Also cool profile picture JUSTPLAINOP

1 Like

You’re welcome bro.

@JUSTPLAINOP This is a simple platformer game, I have literally no idea what to do here: (I actually jumped and died)

2 Likes

and the pixel art size is not consistent, but I think that this game is okay for a beginner, so yeah, improve art, code and originality and this would be good

Ok, Thanks. On that part I need to add a message block that tells the player what to do. When the player gets there they need to press C repeatedly very quickly, which lets the player glide to a far off part of the level. (I’m still learning how to use Flowlab:)

2 Likes

Nice game but it bugged a little and shot me into the ground in a part.

4 Likes

XD. I’ve never had that happen to me during testing.

2 Likes

It’s hard to move in small spaces, and confusing. Add more detail to the background for more appeal

3 Likes

Also, Fullscreen might help.

2 Likes

I fixed the animations and filled in the hollow spaces. I’m also planning on using the courser to aim the character’s throwing stars. (And Fullscreen Kade.) For some reason Fullscreen isn’t working, when the button is pressed all it does is black out everything but the game screen, which stays the same as it was without the pressing of F. IDK what’s going on with it.

3 Likes