Can someone tell me what is wrong?!

For some reason this is not working…
@JR01? @grazer?

This is because the once trigger is spawning the player before the coordinates could be put in, so it gets spawned somewhere else. I suggest setting a timer, or having the extractor behavior trigger the spawn behavior.

1 Like

@MetaNinja, Thanks, but I already tried that and it did not work… but thanks for trying!

1 Like

Wait, is this a multiplayer game or not? Because if it is, then you would have to make it so that the spawner is listed as a player object.

2 Likes

Oh… ok… that makes sense… Thanks so much!

1 Like

@MetaNinja , sorry if I am bothering you… but do you know how to get one player one block, and the other player another block?

1 Like

Player objects automatically spawn in when a new player enters the level. So you just have to put down one player object, and it will spawn in a new one when another player joins. They will also be the only one to control that specific object.

1 Like

What if there are two different player objects? Such as player 1 and player 2? And I don’t want the game to automatically spawn two of each object?

1 Like

I am not sure about that part. I haven’t gotten that far into multiplayer game making.

2 Likes

Spawn a player object that spawns the different players.

1 Like

So basically a character select block.

1 Like

Do you know a good way to do this? Like if both players choose green? Thanks!

1 Like

Have a player object. If you press 1 it self destructs and spawns a player 1 object. The same for 2. Make sure all three objects are player objects.