Can someone tell me why this text isn't working?

Okay, fine. I will let people test this game FOR NOW, but only because I need help. When you step on a checkpoint, it displays text. The next time you step on one, it doesn’t…
Can someone look in the checkpoint code and tell me what’s wrong??
(DEMO CLOSED)

1 Like

why would you need it to say twice ? surely once one person does it once, they know that that is a checkpoint flag? one once oneone

Yeah, but it’s just a fun UI telling you you’ve picked it up… I just need to know why it’s not working.

Hmm…
could there be an issue with the fact that when you step off of a plate it constantly sets the text to zero causing other triggers not to work for it?

Show me. The blocks should be deleting, so I don’t think it would work that way…

Oh, I’m on my phone so I haven’t actually played the game, but I did have issues regarding an infinite power source of a certain number affecting labels. But it could be from something else.

1 Like

Okay. I fixed it, but it required making a new block to control the whole entire thing for some reason, when the block was deleted it also deleted all of the text that was the same and was being controlled by a clone of the block…
@grazer you might want to look into this…

1 Like