So you know that my game for BradenS’s game jam is pretty much done but I have no idea what I should fix so I would like you guys to inform me about any issues you are running into while playing
i had a minor issue in the 2nd level the 2nd spring wasnt working for me.
And i wish you manage to finish the boss fight in the 4th level. would be a good ending.
Plus i got stuck in the 3rd level is it because there is no teleport to the 4th level yet or was it because i didn’t collect all of the collectables? I like the level design of the third level where you have 2 seperate paths.
And you could use easing more for the collectables, like you did for the title of the game. Would suit the candy crush like theme well and to make it juicy.
Some improvement would be: (i know this probably wont turn into a big project but just saying)
- The lava sprite is hard to distinguish from the normal floor tiles
at first, i didnt even know what i died to
p.s. nice background
- The trampoline doen’t work when you jump on it
- There is no teleport on the third level because the boss fight is after it
- there are no lava sprites that is part of the background
I moved the pit sprite down more so that you fall and die instead of sit there
also what do you mean by “use easing for the collectibles”?
- forget what i said about the trampoline then
- Yeah but i couldn’t progress to the boss fight? How do i finish level 3?
- About the lava :Oh ok, that makes sense. What this shows is, that i couldn’t distinguish it from neither the background nor the normal floor. So i thought it was lava. Falling down’s going to make more visible and easy to understand.
What i meant was, it would be cool if the balls/candy/enemies would either bounce or get bigger or smaller or just some movement. Like explained here:
Level three now goes to the boss fight I also figured out a way to make it have “more levels”.
I will try to see if I can add easing into it or not.
I have added easing in enemies! Is there anything else that anybody can think of that if added would help gameplay or might want to be changed?
/10 almost better than Miner Danger by TGW
Really fun game! love the intro.
Thanks, the intro was really hard to make!
This one of the peak Flowlab games fr, right up there with Miner Danger
Thanks? Maybe? Idk anymore lol
I legit like this so much, you could update or make a sequel if you want to, I will enjoy
I didn’t even think about making a sequel O.O I will 100% keep that in mind.