Chill, chat, and hang out!

Hazbin Hotel which is in the title of the post.

The sad thing is, he’s not even making an opinion on the show. It’s like that for most of the characters anyway.

I wouldn’t have straight up said it, since I know it’s a touchy subject and shouldn’t even be discussed on the forums in general, but I also wouldn’t have sugar coated it either.

The only bad thing is, there’s a lot of themes that I don’t think should be discussed on the forums, but Hazbin Hotel claims to a lot of these themes. I know people are entitled to their own creative freedom so I don’t mind if a game is made over any kind of content, but it should at least include a warning before gameplay and any suggestive content should at least be censored or not even mentioned in the forums.

3 Likes

Ya I and @Soul_muffin06 were talking about a partnership until everyone started talking about Hazbin Hotel.(actually the title was named “New And Popular Game” until it was changed. just check the orange pencil on the title.)

1 Like

I’ve have not ether but a bunch of adds pop up

I didn’t get any add when I watched it. and I had bad internet at the time (I was in Mississippi at the time)

adds about it being on youtube

ohh… I don’t watch YouTube often so I haven’t seen any adds about HH

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I haven’t got a single advertisement over the series at all, and I use multiple platforms.

The only time I see anything regarding the show is the cringe fanbase posting their views on it.

I’m not saying that they all are cringe, but it’s almost like they’re all bots because everyone posts the exact same thing over the show.

1 Like

the only thing I watch that’s fanmade about HH is shippings. my fav ship is radiodust (ik AL is ace but still, its a good ship :heart:)

I just searched up what radiodust is and what in the slackey rackey strackey smackey tackey hackey quacky tod pokemon palworld Omori did I just see.

1 Like

I see add about it to be able to watch on prime video

Bruh ads are on everything unless you spend $20 a month lol.

3 Likes

Shippings fall under the category that most of the fanbase does.

Basically something I’d never do in my spare time, lol.

Ya but that’s because everyone likes free things. and if you don’t want ads then you should have to pay for the product.

shipping? ew, the only thing I will ship is a pirate

I do know what shipping is, I just only like them if they’re canon but when I saw the image for radiodust I just felt weirded out for some reason.

1 Like

free shipping! [ONLY FOR $12.99 A MONTH!!!]

2 Likes

Amazon prime :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

ong

1 Like

It’s very strange, plus safari censored a couple of them.

I do agree, if it’s canon or if two characters are visibly displayed as a couple, then that’s one thing to acknowledge it, but I’ve seen some people base their whole life over the fan made relationship of two random characters and it weirds me out.

I had some irl friends that were really into stuff like this and it’s not something I can relate to.

3 Likes