Clearance-experimental game

anyways, sekn pek 4 wepen (and the inventory button i guess)

@paisleypug @JUSTPLAINOP @ecode @John_Shrekinson @Kasamir

And uhh… I just remembered that I have a free account. Currently I’m creating abilities that each take up multiple objects (2-3) making it hard to stay within my limit of 50 objects, meaning the final product is going to have to be limited.

3 Likes

oooo send me the link to the game I’ll rate it : )

I don’t think the game is done yet, I’m pretty sure this is a Dev-log.

the game is very unfinished, currently having no objective/gameplay. It would be hard to rate if you can’t do anything.

1 Like

well I hope this game does well and gets great feedback when its done

1 Like

hey! I know it’s been a while, a lot of stuff has happened in my personal life, but I managed to work on some things, I made, animated and coded a few enemies that in my opinion look cool, i guess? let me know your what you think of this one!

2 Likes

alright, I found a way to turn it into a gif, here’s a preview of the animations in case you’re interested
FlowlabGameCreator-Clearance.and6morepages-Personal-MicrosoftEdge2024-04-2619-51-48-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

@ecode @JUSTPLAINOP @paisleypug @jake @John_Shrekinson @Kasamir @saep

4 Likes

Looks sick but the way it spins it’s staff is kind of weird for me. I think it’s spinning too slow or something.

1 Like

The slow movement of the staff is intentional, as I followed a technique many animators use, where the actual spinning animation would be a loop of 2-3 frames, followed by a smaller moving outer part that indicates the direction of movement.

3 Likes