[CLOSED] Vehicle Battlefield Beta Testers needed!

Finally, it’s only three days from pre-release.

I need up to a dozen beta testers. If you want to be one of them, vote on this poll.
I already have five in mind:
@Galactian @extrez @OriginsOrange @Bmarzi @Crigence.
I’ll message all of the beta testers on December 1st in a PM where I’ll share the first Link of Vehicle Battlefield 2! (Other than the ones shared in help request PMs, lol.)

Do YOU want to be one of the first players on Vehicle Battlefield 2?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Thanks for all of your support along the way, I couldn’t have done it without this amazing community.

-Ember OUT

8 Likes

ill test it, i voted yes btw

4 Likes

I voted yes too, also @SharkBait welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! By the way, welcome to the community.
Only one more person is needed now!

May I test it?

Anouncement

When you’re testing the game, don’t try to be polite, I want honest and constructive critique.

Most of the time, people review your item with something following these lines:

“Wow, so good! I can’t wait for more of your work! So stunning, I love it! Perfection right here. 10/10, good job!”

I hate this. I despise this. The only thing this review can lead to is loss.
When you’re reviewing someone’s game, be sure to point out every mistake or fault, no matter how rude it may sound.

Sure!
Thanks!
-Ember.Y

3 Likes

:rofl:

XD! I thought I had six voters, until I looked at the post’s likes, and found this:
I’m on light mode, XD. I’m laughing so hard right now.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes I don’t even notice that Crigence is here.

2 Likes

Maybe I should use dark mode, XD.

1 Like
  1. I’m surprised two different developers now have invited me to be a beta tester, given how long its been since I’ve been active in the community, but I will happily accept. I haven’t heard of this game before, but it has definitely caught my attention
  2. I find this to be unfathomably based:
4 Likes

Whoops! I fear I have miss-read your post, XD. Thanks for agreeing to test the game.

You give some of the best feedback on games.

2 Likes

Based is a good thing.

2 Likes

wait how do you turn on dark mode lol

2 Likes

Follow these steps:

2 Likes

thanks this is so much better

2 Likes

Thanks guys! We already have a dozen voters!

I made the poll three days early because somehow, I thought it would take that long. It didn’t. I suppose that’s a good thing, lol, but now you’ll have to wait two days.

Anyways, this is the way this’ll be done:

On December 1st, hopefully pretty early, I’ll ping all of you in a large PM. The link to the game will be shared.
Please play the game thoroughly. Try to spot problems and mention everything that you would like added or taken out. Once all that is done, I’ll make a poll with a Yes and No about what should be taken out or added. I’ll spend the rest of the month fixing any bugs you find. Also, the game has working controller support, so you can play it that way, but it’s a bit janky, thanks to many objects being controlled at once.

The PM will be open the entire month until the game’s release on New Years.

Thanks again for all of the support!

-Ember.Y

1 Like

@Jefferson-Bobby @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @BeesyBee @DeadlyGumChewer @SharkBait @Crigence @Teaslee @gamerztrio @DarkStar_Studios (Kasamir and Flying Fajita won’t fit in this post.)

Remember, the PM will open tomorrow! You’ll have access to the game one month early, starting on December 1st.

5 Likes

@Kasamir @Flying_Fajita

1 Like

:partying_face: hooray! I can’t wait to try it out.

2 Likes

Hopefully it meets the community’s expectations.

5 Likes