Cloud's 5 Category Reviews

Which level is that in?

1 Like

OK its been 15 days anyways the warrior is the person names ā€œnoobā€

3 Likes

Oh yeah the fight works is that you have to jump on top of him to get on top of the pillars to touch the next level block

2 Likes

If youā€™re still doing this, could you review my anniversary remaster?

1 Like

I was planning on BRINGING this back but I got lazy but yes im still doing I will review your game and do stuff, tomorrow tho.

1 Like

Understandable, have a great day.

1 Like

Ok So yes iā€™m bored but at leat another review topic is back!
hehā€¦

Iā€™ll show my review to @John_Shrekinson tomorrow

3 Likes

In my effort to recieve a lot of feedback for my game, would you be willing to review this one?

5 Likes

@John_Shrekinsonā€™s game: Taile Gamougg Anniversary

Art: Itā€™s actually a bit better for some reason, way more detailed. 9/10

Story: It sort of makes sense, but not really 5/10

Music: Noice Music. E p i c 10/10

Difficulty: Gained up a bit of difficulty. 6/10

Mechanics: Screen shaking when fighting ā€œBeingā€ Cool and Creative but, not really anything else I know of other than the costumes. 8/10

Score: 38/50
This one is definitely better the original one was 17/50 so cool.

(Yours is next @Recryptech!)

4 Likes

Thank you for the review! I guess I really have improved more than just the graphics with the Anniversary remasters.

2 Likes

@Recryptech 's game: Shattering Steel
Art: It is amazing, and those robots are so cute and everything 10/10

Story: I didnā€™t get it at first but I donā€™t think there is a story. besides being a robot thing that idk fights? 8/10

Music: Amazing. 10/10

Difficulty: It starts off hard and drifts it way to easy which is probably based on skill. 9/10

Mechanics: That shop looks like a vending machine. must be a vending machine. 10/10

Score: 47/50
You were so close to beating Todorrobot!

2 Likes

Hi, could ye do the funky and review my game

The game is not finished of course. Story and music will certainly be added, as with a cooler way of defeating bosses. But for now, best of luck and dodging skill!

2 Likes

Sure! Tmrw though, only because, I am going sleep soon

2 Likes

When you get the chance can you review this (Iā€™m in no rush, take as long as you need)

1 Like

@spencertheball 's game: Danmaku Flow
Art: Simple. Probably because art is not the main thing about the game. 5/10

Story: No story shown, makes sense. I guess. 0/10

Music: I donā€™t think I hear any. 0/10

Difficulty: Hard and Easy! Based on how good you are on bullet hell games. 10/10

Mechanics: Basic but maybe add WASD movement because Iā€™m used to those controls. 8/10

Score: 23/50
Itā€™s fine, the game is cool. Bullet Hell games are amazing.

3 Likes

Alright! Thank you for the review in such a short time! Now Iā€™ll have a reply for every category.

Art: Yeah, Iā€™m not much of an artist. Also, most things are simpler now but will be made to look way better after I finish most of the rest of the game. Mechanics and gameplay come first!

Story: Not yet, but there will be! Cutscenes with dialogue are planned to exist if I can find the time. If not, youā€™ll at least get some handy exposition.

Music: The struggles of a free account T-T. Music will be added, preferably Iā€™ll be able to find a way to find a way to get .mp4 links that work permanently. (those links dont take up flowlab server space like uploading files, do they?)

Difficulty: Oh boy it wil get way harder. Iā€™m a huge fan of super difficult bullet hell games. There will be an easy mode (probably just a huge health increase) for players that arent so good at these games, but anyone playing easy mode should probably expect to be poked fun at once or twice (itā€™s all fun and games though)

EDIT: Difficulty will be a little limited in terms of pure bullet amounts because I have to limit lag for people on worse computers and so I donā€™t explode grazerā€™s servers

Mechanics: I was planning a new way to beat bosses where instead of simply reflecting stuff at them you either stunned them or waited for an opening and sent some kinda thing into a unique second stage to defeat the boss.

Score: Wow, didnā€™t expect to place above 15. Guess I hit the mark on this one!

6 Likes

reviving this because bored

4 Likes

I can never go wrong with more feedback, I guess
(itā€™s not finished yet lol)

4 Likes
3 Likes

THE EPIC REVIVAL OF MY STRANGE REVIEW TOPIC!

I am literally hungry for the thrill of playing, then reviewing a game based on these categories;
Art:
Story:
Music:
Difficulty:
Mechanics:
FEED ME YOUR GAMES!
(Not literally)

3 Likes