Cloud's 5 Category Reviews

Hello, can you review my game please?

1 Like

I am currently playing the game, Iā€™ll review once I beat it.

1 Like

Ok, good luck with that. The game is finished, but I still have to add the final boss fight and blood lol

1 Like

Iā€™m a regular on review topics:

2 Likes

Hey, I wanna fix this game and hopefully get it featured after the Flowjam.

3 Likes

Ooh, a new review station.

Hereā€™s my best game, VB2, released about half-a-month ago. I have an audio bug to fix on the tank label, but other than that, itā€™s gotten pretty good feedback.

1 Like

I also forgot to mention that reviews may take up 2-7 days depending on how long the game is or how much I suck at it. I may be also replaying games so I can give a nice, detailed review about everything I saw in the game.

5 Likes

Hello! Iā€™ve posted my game on another review thread, but I want to have as much feedback as possible, and I have a small game that I have put lots of love into. I would love to see what you think of it!
There are two sprites in the game that are premade Flowlab sprites, but thatā€™s only because any time I tried to remake them, I made them just look so much worse. (Iā€™m not very good at sprites.)
The game is here:

4 Likes

Update: Iā€™ve added a major update to the game, including a speedrun mode!

4 Likes

Okay, to make sure I donā€™t quit from reviewing exhaustion Iā€™ll put up a poll later to decide who gets reviewed next. This poll will go up after Iā€™m done with Taile Gamougg.

1 Like

That sounds really good. I would like to suggest you another way to prevent reviewing exhaustion: limiting yourself to just one review per day or 24 hours. Even if you think you can review more than one game a day, setting this advance limit can make it seem much more achievable to review all the games as they pile on over time. This might be a little extreme though, so definitely do the poll first.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m also going to solution the current game Iā€™m reviewing so I have a faster way of getting to the link if I ever lose it.

1 Like

Those are all good ideas. Please make sure to take breaks when reviewing though. The last thing you need is a screen-induced headache.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m feeling pretty sick and I really ā– ā– ā– ā–  at Gamougg but want to play the game to the fullest to review correctly I might cancel this I forgot how overwhelming it could be.

3 Likes

Keep it together man. I know you can do it. I believe in you. Also, get well soon. I say this to just about everyone whoā€™s sick, but it works: if youā€™re sick in the nose or mouth, warm up some water in the microwave (make sure the container/cup/mug/glass is microwave safe) and then mix some honey and/or ginger into the water.
Might not taste very good, but drinking this hot can help ease down the congestion or whatever it is.

Hopefully the overwhelming youā€™re feeling isnā€™t too much. If thereā€™s anything I can do to the game to make the reviewing less overwhelming, feel free to let me know.

2 Likes

Alas, the inevitable fate of every review topicā€¦

3 Likes

Indeedā€¦

3 Likes