CoHo Games - Updates and Games

Okay I’m making games here… and I know… they’re bad… but here’s the first one anyways…

Mr. Kitty Cats Adventures Remastered:

3 Likes

Bruh this is so juicy and fluid controls and gameplay feel. Amazing

Be sure to report bugs here… this is a new game…

2 Likes

I can triple jump by holding SPACEBAR near the second tree.

1 Like

I think I fixed it… But this could very well happen anywhere else…

2 Likes

The next game was a side project I would occasionally work on, but because the first one is fully done: the sequel to the game is now in full… production? I’m expecting it be done in February at latest and 2 weeks at earliest.

(I’m not expecting anyone to care just thought I would post this)

2 Likes

New years… New update 1.2… This is adding level 5 in the extra tab. I think this will have a lot of visual bugs so please report them here… As well as other bugs… AND EXPLOITS…

(I tried my best but I know it’s short)

1 Like

Well to be honest… I wanted to get this extra level out of the way for… reasons…

1 Like

I like the shadows! It’s a creative addition to the game. Also, I don’t know why, but the stone bricks seem to be a bit slippery. Other than that, the game is a pretty good platformer.

1 Like

Alright, the squeal just needs some finishing touches and will be posted here January 25th. There may be a 1 day delay if there are a lot of bugs.

2 Likes

Got it finished early. Here is the sequel to Mr. Kitty Cat’s Adventures. It comes with an extra level on release. Please report bugs.

1 Like

There’s a bounce bug. I think it’s the same thing as when the player touches a bounce pad, but it happens in random places.

Also, you might want to consider adding a few spikes down here:

or the player can fall off the level.

Ok I’m making a list of things I need to fix and add. I’ll get it to be its own update.

1 Like

I’ll probably have time to work on the update later tonight.