Color Complex - Flowjam (CodeAlpaca)

Turn every sprite into my logo /j

In all seriousness, the game is awesome :clap: — can’t think of any last minute fixes at the moment.

4 Likes

I tried my best, it’s in the bottom right corner

6 Likes

Why is this submitted under DinoDev’s account tho?
Rock One Eyebrow Raised Rock Staring GIF - Rock One Eyebrow Raised Rock Staring The Rock GIFs

5 Likes

I seem to be stuck on level 3, the help icon is in the way

7 Likes

I thought I clicked for it not to be solid but I guess I was wrong, just skip that puzzle ig

5 Likes

Me and DinoDev partnered for this game, it says in the description and credits (It’s her account because of indie reasons)

4 Likes

Ah I was so confused why I couldn’t go down

5 Likes

Yeah, I added the hints towards the end, once the flowjam is over I’ll fix that

5 Likes

It appears that level 10 is also uncompleteable

3 Likes

6 Likes

There’s still the issue where you cannot move when on a platform moving up, making some levels impossible.

3 Likes

All levels are possible, I play-tested them multiple times, it was designed with the fact of knowing you are locked onto the platform, which level is impossible?

3 Likes

If you have any questions I won’t be able to answer them today because it’s my birthday :birthday: and I won’t be on that much. So hopefully if you have any questions my earlier explanations will help

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again)

3 Likes

Happy birthday mate!

3 Likes

We got 7th! Thank you to everyone that voted well for this! Now that the jam is over I can finally get rid of those 2 pesky bugs!

This was a bit of an “ultra-ambitious entry” so I’ll probably scale down the size of my future jam games to make them feel more polished (while still feeling like it has a lot)

EDIT: I also just realized that this jam was incredibly close, I was .53 points away from first, and 2nd place was .01. So that means so much that I actually placed this high, thank you again :heart: :llama:

4 Likes

Well done! The fact you eve made a level designer is insane for a game jam, so extra kudos for that

4 Likes

Aren’t these sprites from craftpix.net?

2 Likes

Are these sprites from craftpix.net?

2 Likes

Yes, it says either in the credits or at the top of this thread.
A lot of the assets I modified though to fit the game. (a good number of the sprites are made by me, so if you want to use one of the sprites I made you can)

4 Likes