Come on over and get your free-range music

also can we get some more people in ping please this topic is like dead besides the whole two people who post here.

Ping?
  • Please ping me
  • Please stop pinging me

0 voters

Don't mind me

@AbstractGallery @CodeAlpaca @Recryptech

5 Likes

You pinged me to ask if you could ping me lol

3 Likes

shhh :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I would be here more, but I don’t have indie so I can’t use this music :confused:

3 Likes

well i mean it isn’t only for video games :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been watching this topic and checking out the new stuff you put out. I just haven’t really said anything.

This stuff is really cool though!

3 Likes

Have you guys tried doing cyberpunk style music? Listen to cell dweller on youtube, specifically the wish apon a black star and end of an empire albums.

3 Likes

Would you guys mind if I joined in with the classic 8bit music?

2 Likes

I mean it’s kinda hard to do a collab on jummbox ._.

1 Like

What if I make some music myself in the name of this post and see if you like it?

THIS IS HURTING MY BRAIN
so i have like one or two things to do to finish this up. the song length is staying the same. the melody is KILLING me. I seriously don’t know how to do this one, so i think i might let it sit in my brain for a sec and come back with something later.

Tommy Gun (Still Unfinished)

2 Likes

um sure. go ahead i guess.

1 Like

Hmmm I think you could slow down the music for like 15 seconds 3/4ths till its end see how that feels

(Like only do a one or two note beat for 15-20 seconds)

Ok I will posted weekly music presented b Reality Glitch Studios

So I was experimenting with jummbox’s new update, which is absolutely goated but takes awhile to get used to, and just made this little dystopian thing:
In the Abandoned

1 Like

Ok so actually I’m going to redo the mixing on the song to make the instruments be at the right volume levels

2 Likes

h.

Tommy Gun (FINISHED)

In the Abandoned (FINISHED)

I’ll be posting them to Bandlab too so keep ur eyes peeled :stuck_out_tongue:

Pingiesy

@rcreger @AbstractGallery @John_Shrekinson @The_Undying @CodeAlpaca

4 Likes

VERY NICE JOB!In the abandoned could easily be a horror theme or an underground dungeon

3 Likes

Well this is one i made in 10 minutes flat. Still a bop tho :raised_hand::triumph:

8-Bit Bop

Pingos

@rcreger @AbstractGallery @John_Shrekinson @The_Undying @CodeAlpaca

5 Likes