Come on over and get your free-range music

I just used In The Abandoned for a new update to an old game of mine, is that ok? I made the credits and put you in it.

2 Likes

You are verhy good at this! I need to learn about the system a bit more before I make music

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson no way yall use bandlab i make actually music not just beats but besides the point still cool

1 Like

A F T E R M A T H : BandLab: Make Music Online
Moon Stars and Eyes : BandLab: Make Music Online

Yup! That’s alright :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
  1. Are you seriously trying to advertise your music on my topic.
  2. Imagine using loops lol.
3 Likes

imagine and yes I am I wanted you to listen to it anyways whats wrong with loops thats how most beats are

Well since you asked, everything is wrong with loops. Sure they’re good for beginners (i used them myself back in the day), but people are able to just drag and drop and call it their own beat when they’re really just mixing other people’s material. Instead, study up. Learn some actual music. Make your own music and then there you go. Nowadays my songs have 0% loops, just original music i make.

3 Likes

you literally just explained that as if it is a sample that i looped and then added a beat and vocals onto?

2 Likes

Yeah.

3 Likes

well thats kinda funny actually lol

2 Likes

You can ping me if you’d like to ask my opinion or something, I’d be happy to respond, I just would rather not get pinged constantly :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t care how much of how you make music, loops or not… But it’s just not cool to post your music on another person’s music thread lol

If you wanted him to see your stuff, you could have asked beforehand. It would have prevented any sort of confusion and argument.

6 Likes

That’s what I did, but I don’t want to make half assed music so I need to study a bit

1 Like

Don’t say the ass word kids

1 Like

You just said…xD hehehe

3 Likes

Sorry, a notification said you were replying to me? XD I was directing my comment towards you, if there was any confusion there.

2 Likes

I was making a song on Jummbox. It was actually extremely good. Then I lost my progress. Dying inside: 100%

1 Like

Wait so there is a problem with me making music for the sake of this post?

1 Like

I mean, if you have permission, but I was talking about BroBro2 just posted with not context I can see. He just basically advertised his stuff, and even if he just wanted someone to listen, he should ask before posting on someone else’s thread.

But no, this isn’t a comment about you, unless you’re secretly BroBro2 lol

2 Likes