Coreplex's Theory Room

coreplex: the stalker

Yes the theory slalker

1 Like

BradenS Sents Us A Message In This Void Game.

Right in Cotton Game Jam page we have a shor game from @BradenS . This game on play looks like any normal game, but with physics and falling black circles. But if you actually look inside and look around the levels, you can see written messages. Here is what they say:

¨he failed¨
¨Escape¨
¨Every time hurts more¨
¨They are all corrupted¨
¨Vortex is coming¨

Now this can be put into a sentence and this is what I made out of it.

¨When he tried to Escape, he failed, Everyday, Everytime, hurts more. As they are all corrupted. Pure of evil on the inside. Bu he has to try, there is no time as Vortex is coming¨

Now this is not final. Still trying to make other sentence with the messages I have now.
It might be a riddle though, so stay tuned.

And dont worry @Pixel_Name1 still doing ducky theories

2 Likes

SAVE US

3 Likes

there is another message you missed

1 Like

Yes I know its Save Them.

2 Likes

Ducky Theory Part 2

Welcome back everyone to Coreplex´s Theory Room. This is part 2 for Ducky. Made by solo indie developer @Pixel_Name1 . We shall get started! About a week ago, Me and Pixel_Name had a very nice chat about ducky´s backstory and the lore. Today I am going to show tell you theories about the new evidence I have obtained.

Theory 1
Who is the entity that Pixel_Name talks about?
What is he?

In the interview with Pixel_Name, we discuss what happened to ducky´s life before he entered the dungeon. Now Pixel_Name told me that this entity named ꯁꯝꯔꯥꯠ꯫ took away everything that ducky loved. I don´t know why but I might have a conspiracy theory about it. Anyways, If you look at this entity closely you might see that his body is entirely skeleton. Except the head. Now if you look at his head he looks like he has three eyes. And then if you look at the menu, where ducky is holding his sword tight and 3 circle of light makes a form of a triangle. This might be the entity´s face. Three pairs of eyes. Three pair of light.

Could be. Now what is he? Once again if you look at his body, his bones are exposed making him kinda like a mummy.(he looks kinda like beerus from dragon ball Z) Now if you look at his head. He looks like those egyptians hyenas with human bodies. So does this mean this took take place in egypt? Could have. Looking at the setting that ducky is in. Looks like pyramid material to me. But just underground. So the conclusion is, This entity is sort of powerful Egyptian lord. Something like that.

Theory 2
What is ducky doing? Who is blue for real?

We know that the entity took away eveyrthing he loved. Thats why he is down here. He´s looking for something that the foxes are looking for. In the interview Pixel_Name says that ducky is down here because the rat tribe has something that he desires. Based on Pixel_Name, He seems to be looking for something that can bring back life or…better yet restart this world. This world of corruption and hatred. We call this reincarnation. reincarnation is when someone dies, and then they start a new life after some time. Or it could be that he just wants to restore this world to it´s peaceful self. On to, about blue. Blue is a unknown person in the game that we do not see, but see his name in one of the tablets. We also see this person in Pixel_Name´s drawing. @paisleypug also talks about this person in my private chat. Saying that Blue wears a helmet. Now following my evidence, blue could just be a ghost. A guidance to our main character. I know this because in the tablets Blue tells us what the rat tribe are and what it is like down here after the invasion. This tells us that Blue is a wise person, after his death, only eating the fruits that grew in the pyramind (Those blue fruit-looking stuff that hangs from the walls) he became a helping guide. Putting piles of grass, for our rest and tablets for us to be aware of this place. Blue did this before his death. He knew we were coming. Like he had a spritual connection with us.

Theory 3
The Rat Emblem

There are no facts to support this theory but here goes nothing. The rat Emblem is a drawing made by Pixel_Name, of course. The designs are shown to have a rat head in the center and words around it saying¨ FOR GLORY¨. This is obviously telling us they fought the foxes and the entity. This emblem could be in the game and could be a attack boost or some sort of superpower for our character.

This is the 2nd heory about ducky. I think is kinda better than all the rest and is more understandable. Thank you for reading and pls stay safe.

5 Likes

ping
@paisleypug @Pixel_Name1 @John_Shrekinson @BradenS @sup3r87 @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot and I like how you got lore from the Emblem.

3 Likes

Thanks! I tried to do my best.

1 Like

… I wonder what happened to this game…

1 Like

I dont know…You should ask Coreplex

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about the game itself, just what happened to the theory of it. I worded that pretty badly so it was hard to tell

1 Like

No it is not hard to tell. I have a theory on that, but was busy with the other theories.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hi, how is everyone doing with development?

2 Likes

5 Likes

@CodeAlpaca
Hello
I might have something figured out for your game, CodeAlpaca, Here are some.
1.The Users are actually trapped souls from another world
2. There is something off about it…Blandus is a cursed town
I just started on making theories for your game, so it is not 100% correct.

4 Likes

On Friday There will be a Blandus theory soon.

4 Likes

My youtube channel is almost out! Get ready for more theories on youtube! I will be leaving flowlab to do some research for a bit

5 Likes