Coreplex's Theory Room

Yeah…Everyone. This might sound stuqid, but dead serious, I actually stay up all night trying to get the Sceper foundation lore correctly. I also tried to figure out about Taile Gamougg… But things are coming along…

6 Likes

Hi Everyone, I have been gone for almost six days now. Let me tell you where I have been. In Milanote. You heard me I have been in milanote for about 2-3 hours trying to puzzle this amazing story @ManiacPumpkin has given me. But one piece after another it just falls apart. It’s like a loop for me. I wake up eat breakfast, turn on my computer and go to milanote. I reread everything ManiacPumpkin post and try to put back the puzzle once more, and then I go to sleep. Today, I guess you could say was my break day from Sceper Foundation. I need to put this aside and make new theories on other games. Sorry ManiacPumpkin for not making any progress. Don’t sent you soilders after me :pensive: . I think I will be back to doing a Sceper Foundation theories when I done something new. So don’ think I am not doing it because it is hard. Even though it is. But I will not stop.

6 Likes

Hey Everyone For 7 days, I have been scrolling to find a game to make a theory on, but couldn’t seem to find any. Anything you users suggest?

4 Likes

Shattering Steel?

3 Likes

Hmmm…I don’t know, I need the whereabouts…But I will think about it…

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg: Emerald Warrior.

3 Likes

I think I got a basic gist. There are more coming and I don’t know if this theory is accurate.
Basically, your robot character is actually a person stuck in the game to get tortured, by mouse and london soliders for life.

6 Likes

Plus the helicopters and cars…

5 Likes

Hi Everyone! Finally after all these days, There will finally be a theory on shattering steel, and the emerald warrior! Get ready, it can come at you, any time now.

9 Likes

Hello Team,

Almost done with a theory on shattering steel, let me gather more evidence

6 Likes

interesting theories

5 Likes

Shattering Steel

Today we are looking at Shattering Steel, I have alot to say and @Recryptech and your team would like to read this one, you should ping your team here Recryptech, because your game is about to turn to a horror game. OHHHH BOY!

Here is what I think about this game and what it all means: The character is stuck in a robot and he his to suffer by entering hell and suffering baby toys, but cursed. I mean just look inside of this cute teddy bear.
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 3.01.57 PM
Same thing with the toy solider, he has that evil look. (Kinda looks like half-life’s solider models.)

There is more evidence, as you enter the arena, there is no one there. There used to be, but I think it was removed, but not anymore(for a reason). You are just a lonely robot with your friends: Your weapons and sweet boots. All around you is nothing but lava, lava, and saw blades. There are no windows, na-da. Not even in the lobby, there is only one guy. The upgrade bot. He does not look happy. The only happy moments for him is when you buy yourself a upgrade: Like he is telling you
You are going to need it… If you want to survive getting terminated.

More lore concludes to the menu cover
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 3.03.42 PM
There is our little hero and some cool fancy words. But if you look above your hero, we see another figure. This could be something just to match halloween but it’s not. I have no clue, if any of you have question this before, but that looks pretty evil and for me is more lore.

What, Who Is It?
We can not make out the figure, but this could look like our main villain, our main master mind behind our character’s misery. I have no farther evidence on this figure, so I think we will have a part 2. to say this our character is a innocent person and was cursed upon by this monster. Now what is it. Well we live in only the video game. The world it’s self, we do not know of. But I think I know what is going on. Our world is it’s entertainment. For some reason I feel like saying that when we get terminated, a new bot it placed in our place, which means a new soul is being used. Now this tells us that this mastermind must be some sort of god, that controls this arena. He likes to see us die over and over again. That is for the area, and ONLY the arena. For the lobby, I feel like that upgrade bot is like hope for these souls. Someone put them there, to help these humans in need.

Well there will be a part 2 on shattering steel as I have other games to attend to. If I miss anything I will attend it to part 2.

13 Likes

Hot damn I have so much on my list, I didn’t do Crumble Universe or blandus. I will do it soon :sweat:

9 Likes

Interesting

; )

10 Likes

Thanks! Good game by the way. Besides of all the souls that have been killed.

4 Likes

I feel like these theories are going to get bigger and better everytime!

5 Likes

Hello Team,

There will be another theory on Emerald Warrior soon. Emerald Warrior there is not much to look at, but I think I have a turning point somewhere in the game, and also my last theory was bigger than all of my other theories. I try to see what skills to keep, and what to throw away. So I need to know once again. What do you think of my theories and why?

• Their great!
  • They are not great!

0 voters

8 Likes

I don’t know really, But I think you are the only person doing these theories.

3 Likes

Emerald warrior as in gamougg?

5 Likes

Yes as in gamougg

4 Likes