Coreplex's Theory Room

Well I can explain, as milanote picked random icon for me so I don’t know :laughing:

Any other games you guys want me to make a theory on? post it now, Because I am about to get busy! :slight_smile:

Rookie numbers.

5 Likes

taile gamougg: explorider

5 Likes

Kamen rider reference??

3 Likes

You got yourself a deal

3 Likes

Idk maybe

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am finally starting a channel in youtube! So I will keep you update it with that!

8 Likes

amazing!!! i can’t wait to see the first flowlab coreplex theory™️!!

6 Likes

Hi could you do a theory on this fangame I made?

It has interesting lore based on the official Halo games that is quite different.

2 Likes

Ok now I have 4 games to make a theory. If you count Seceper Foundation I have 5. This might take a while.

7 Likes

Take your time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes please your games are good

2 Likes

Good luck and take your time. HFE is short game with only 7 missions and barely-there lore. It can be done fast.

4 Likes

or is there?

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

After 10 days of looking at clues over and over again…I think I might make a theory soon. I don’t know when. Just hang in here. people.
Waiting-GIF

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I plan of post theories on these games. Here is a list:
-Dinosaur game
-halo: Evolved

• Beyond the glass
  • Blandus theory
  • Scepter foundation
    -Ducky
    … I forgot the others…maybe small mini-games are included. I don’t know, I will try to keep things neat.
7 Likes

You know to be honest. This dino game really scares the hell out of me. This theory that I am about to post soon in the week really makes me feel scared and parazoid.

7 Likes

Yeah, that falls in line with the old lore. I’m excited to see what you have :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ok well hi everyone. I am growing full bread now(NOT). Right now I am almost done with high school…last year. You know what that means. I have a exam. God damn it. Well, this dino theory will probably be posted this weekend. Sorry, and thank you.

8 Likes