Cotton Game Jam 2

Logic gates are very useful when you know how the work, I highly recommend learning how to use them.

4 Likes

i do know how they work, i’m taking a javascript class and we learned about them a few weeks ago, they were just being finnicky so i removed them and it worked anyway :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Logics gates aren’t all that bad once you learn how each one works. It even has a tips menu that explains the basics on it and what each function does.

Sometimes I even take a gander at it every once in a while.

3 Likes

Duck can now steal your mouse (:

1 Like

haha you’re remaking that one virus

1 Like

Yeah but you gotta get a job by completing task and keeping good pace or you get fired.

2 Likes

I think it’s a pretty good idea…

2 Likes

what does it mean by “let go”? like stop moving my mouse?

1 Like

l e t g o

1 Like

or maybe this is easier to understand L_E_T_ _G_O

1 Like

oh i see

1 Like

Hey @Pixel_Name1 you should delete you link to your game. Anyone can now play it, and see the updates.

1 Like

That’s fine but I’ll delete it anyways

2 Likes

Ok everyone!

Today is the 2nd day of the game. I am still deciding what to do for the prize. There will be two winners, since there are only 5 players in the game jam. The all-time winner will get the big price while the runner-up gets a minor reward. So good luck!

2 Likes

I am making a funny Spider-Man ripoff for jokes. It is made to make fun of all the people who genuinely make these. The game will be called “Super Fast Deadly Rope Hero”.

3 Likes

What sound is most like a duck’s quack?

2 Likes

every mobile game ever. you also need to add the “made with Unity” splash screen and “3D” at the end of the title

1 Like

But its 2D and made with Flowlab, I don’t like spreading misinformation lol

definition of ripoff mobile games

1 Like

img_asset_14689208

4 Likes