Cotton Game Jam 2

Welcome, Welcome! This is the 2nd Cotton Game Jam. The last one was kinda off-balanced and had no theme. No interesting theme. But it is all going to change in this game jam. This is a heads up, so you can prepare for the big day. So lets begin. Here are the rules

• you can work with other people or go solo. Just make sure you get them credit
  • There will be 2 more judges. You can be one down below. Just vote.
  • You can use assets
  • your game has to be 5+ minute long (Should be easy for you)

JUDGES
YAY! give a shoutout to the people bring judges for this game! Remember there can only be 2 judges. There is suppose to be three judges so that means me and the two judges. so pick fast time is running out!

Who wants to be Judge? (Only 2)
  • I will be Judge
  • No Thanks

0 voters

PLAYERS
Give a shoutout to the player, as they have alot of confidents to show. Good luck making the game!
And thanks for joining!

• I Join!
  • No Join!

0 voters

Ok here is the deadline. The game jam will start on Oct 28 2022 (Friday) end on Nov 19th 2022 (Saturday) Which I think is about 2 weeks+. But anyways the reason why I put it this way is because the theme will be alot to think about. Hopefully…

Theme: Keep The Pace Up! :sweat: :droplet:

5 Likes

I’m undecided on joining, but if you need a judge I should be available. It mostly depends on how life treats me, lol.

4 Likes

I would love to judge but im not active on saturday, sorry if thats a problem

2 Likes

I actually really want to join but I’ll most likely be a judge because I’m trying to focus on 1 game before working on another one. If I manage to finish it and the Jam is still going I’ll probably join even if I only have a week left.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks, But the max of judges is full unless we can vote on more judges of 5+ max?

Ok

welcome to the judging! Nah its ok if you are not active on saturaday

Ok understandable

4 Likes

Well, more judges the better. With a large council viewing and rating games, it prevents the use of biased conditions that could ultimately favor one competitor over another. With multiple judges reviewing games, they can point of details that others did not and create a better environment. Plus it has multiple views from different people.

Although considering there aren’t many participants, I can see why the use of more judges would be a but useless for the time being.

3 Likes

ok here we go
Hey @CodeAlpaca and @PhantomWolfMoon Pls vote again for judge as I am making a new one!

You want to be judge? Pick here!
  • I Be Judge
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

maybe i join

4 Likes

Okay, Thanks for joining John_Shrekinson. If you guys are in the middle of the jam and have issues it is okay it you quit the jam. You will get a shoutout and somethign minor, but good

4 Likes

Keep the pace up… I got a cool idea for that

3 Likes

same :smiley:

2 Likes

Yee yee

2 Likes

DUCKY THe PREQUEL!!

2 Likes

Flowlab - BradenS Cotton Game Jam II

1 Like

No his name is Jeff…(not canon)