CottonStudio Official Videos/Suggestions/Feedback

Yeah sure asap

WAIT, @John_Shrekinson we could team up to make a game as well

1 Like

Hmmm yeah but I got school so I busy but maybe I’ll consider it if I have time

Flowlab - BradenS gaming

2 Likes

or that might be unfair to un-indies (free users)

2 Likes

I’m definitely participating

1 Like

Ok good here is the link to the game jam

1 Like

So I have a ton of old testing games that I no longer use. Since I don’t have indie, I can’t make a new game.

Let’s say, theoretically, if I use an old game, but I can’t use any of the existing code or sprites that were already on there, but use the game and the current objects to actually make it.
Technically it would still be within the time frame, but sadly there won’t be any real way of knowing whether I cheated or not other than my word.

I wouldn’t mind if you said you won’t allow this since that seems fair enough, but I figured I’d ask.

2 Likes

AbstractGallery was allowed to do this before

2 Likes

Hmmmmm So basically you are telling me if you could use old games, but delete all of the sprites there and start new ones?

2 Likes

Or delete one of your games then make another one? What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Unless you are saying to use asset then thats fine, But you must follow the theme, and make your own story

1 Like

I’m over the three game limit so I can’t really delete and make any more.

Basically use existing games (mostly for testing or old examples) and use that.

I won’t start until the jam starts and I’ll definitely make a game using new sprites for the theme.

I’m still not sure if I’m joining or not, but I considering it.

1 Like

you can always make a new alt account to bypass the 3 game limit

1 Like

That’s just it, I have tons of alts, but I was gonna use this game jam as an excuse to actually make another game.

I kind of want to have any new games on my main and since I have a ton of dead example games that are just taking up space, I figured I could use those or something.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am finally going to start making more videos! But shattering steel will have to wait. Sorry about this @Recryptech . I promise I will make another video for your game soon, once I figure out this computer’s problem. This video will be about the first game of Taile Gamougg. I learned some stuff over the weeks so I am going to input my new skills into this video.

4 Likes

Here is the video. I learnt a few things to make the video better, not GOOD.

4 Likes

nice really nice use of editing

1 Like

does the game have full screen support? if it does then you should enable it and if it doesn’t then you can just go into the game and add it yourself

4 Likes

Nice editing and gameplay! Yeah, you have to be very precise to beat level 5 and you have to exploit the alternate move controls to beat the last bonus level for some reason. Thanks for playing my game and making a video about it! :grin:

3 Likes

sssssooooooooooooooooooooo how ya been

2 Likes