CottonStudio Official Videos/Suggestions/Feedback

Hi Everyone! It is now offical and I am ready to start my adventurer as a youtuber! On this channel Not only will I will be making games, I will also be playing games every weekend and posting it here! So if you have any games you want to show to the world just put your games down here and I will record and play!
(This also increases more flowlab users by 50%…Not a RPG reference) I will also be taking feedback and suggestions like a expert youtuber would. Give me your honest opinion! Don´t worry I wouldn´t find your IP Address and haunt you for the rest of your life!
I can´t wait! Bye
-cottonstudio

6 Likes

We could play Core keeper, its a cool game on steam im thinking of getting

1 Like

We can do a collab thing were we both make a series on it and play together just a though

1 Like

I don’t have any polished games at the moment (I might, not sure) but I would like to give a few tips on starting out.

I usually had to post once or twice a week to keep up with my regular viewers and soon your videos start to grow on views. It took me a bit to get over a hundred subs and I can’t really explain how I rocketed over 2k since I don’t even know.

Also you’ll have to make your videos enjoyable and maybe do something similar to markiplier and play multiple short games together or else some will probably be very short games. You could record yourself playing each one and maybe bunch of the short videos together and larger ones and making content on that. Some games that are insanely large might take several episodes to complete. But I don’t know any games currently of that scale.

Another would be a warning that since flowlab isn’t very popular amongst the majority viewers and even though I had a lot of subs, my flowlab videos weren’t the greatest and I even unlisted some since they were so poor. I would have to recommend to keep the videos unique and interesting enough to keep viewers wanting to keep up with your progress and playing other games. I plan on making new videos over my current projects in the future, but I’m still unsure how to go about them.

And I don’t mean any of this to brag, it’s just tips and warnings from my experience. Anyway good luck on your videos and can’t wait to see what you put out.

I think he means flowlab games.

Theres no games on flowlab.io that are worth actually playing for a video too be honest, they are all like 10 min games

1 Like

Or is it like a review thing or something

Yeah for 10 minute videos???

1 Like

There’s a ton of great games I can think of. Literally anything on the front page is already great. I’m sure there’s more hidden on the depths.

You can put any games(plue flowlab games, but lets say it has to stay at a non-laggy level for my computer( itś not very old)

1 Like

I think your INTL keyboard is on.

2 Likes

Thanks for the noticed

1 Like

Yeah and im pretty sure no one wants to watch them, i would not to be honest

I think maybe doing a review type thing with 3 games in 1 video would be interesting. And I also would recommend tutorials than anything.

Shattering Steel, Stop at Nothing!, S.E.T.H., Thrall, Operation Delete, Universal Crumble, Focus II, Escape the Rewind, all games I’ve played and enjoyed for over 30 minutes

3 Likes

Exactly thats what he should do

1 Like

Thanks for the game suggestions and yes @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment i will be doing 3 games in one!

3 Likes

Every year you could undertake a new “Greatest Challenge”. For this year, the challenge could be beating all the games in a long-running Flowlab series (like Gamougg or Scepter Foundation) and uploading a YT video of each game. You’d have the whole year to do it. The series would have to be pretty long though.

2 Likes

Ok thanks John Shrekinson

2 Likes

You’re welcome!