S.E.T.H.,
Video 2
Thrall,
Operation Delete,
Universal Crumble,
Viedo 3
Focus II,
Escape the Rewind,

And then the taile Gamougg and Secpter Foundation will be their own series or parts

3 Likes

Sounds good! Idk how long Scepter Foundation is, but Gamougg is very long if you go on the website and see it

1 Like

Yep! It is very long, I will be starting very soon on the first video

2 Likes

Dwayne The Rock Johnson Dwayne Johnson GIF - Dwayne The Rock Johnson Dwayne Johnson Dwayne GIFs

SurprisedSorprendidoGIF

2 Likes

hey, when i finish the demo for my game could you play it? i’l share it on here and i plan on making it pretty fun and making it around 15-30 minutes long

1 Like

Ok! Thanks Any games that is up to 15-30 minutes will have its own video. so thats mean I have to change shattering steel to its own video, I haven’t played the game yet( i played the old one, but I heard it was getting fixed up, so i am going to see whats new.

1 Like

these sound like great video structures, also you could play my halloween game for a special episode near halloween! (i just have to finish the game lol)

1 Like

Ok I will try to do all of this just post your game down here @BradenS

here it is, i’ll tell you when it’s finished Flowlab Game Creator - Halloween Game

1 Like

The first devlog wouldn’'t be here in 2 weeks. just aheads up. I am also working on the first video, and did some pre-testing and turns out most of the games listed by @Galactian , are pretty damn long. So most of them will have their own video

2 Likes

Ok is everyone ready the video is almost done and will be submitted today

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeees i have high hopes dont disappoint me

3 Likes

About that this is my first time, but I will try!

2 Likes

I dont think its that bad, but it kinda lags soooooo…yeah. Its about 12 minutes long, not the best to watch…

1 Like

Shattering Steel shouldn’t lag, what computer are you using

1 Like

Hi Galactian and yes it does not lag when i am not recording. If I record and fullscreen it lags

1 Like

Try and delicate more ram to your browser, it could also be what type of record software your using. It you have a default screen recording software use that or try OBS.

1 Like

No I dont think its the screen recorder, I tried it with other games it didn’t lag, but some did

Hi Everyone! Right now I am trying to fix the lag and right now testing the screen recorder with some games. There wouldnt be another video intill next weekend. Doing some research

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I am back with more news. I was going to post a view on shattering steel part 2 today, but reacting to my first gameplay and it’s laggy performance, I lost motivation. But my hopes got high when I found out, that I am going to get a new computer soon. While this was happening I did more research on youtubing and computer RAM, etc. So there will be one on thuresday or more early.

2 Likes