CottonStudio Official Videos/Suggestions/Feedback

Hi Everyone!

Good morning, I have decided to use my school computer to do my videos, but the problem is when I am in school flowlab is not blocked, but if I go home it is blocked. So I have to do it while in school??? I don’t know really. What should I even do?

Heads up though, I think I will have to play another game for now and come back to shattering steel

3 Likes

very weird, shouldn’t it be the other way around :sweat_smile:
you could use a vpn at home or another device if you have one, but i usually upload videos before school anyways

1 Like

Parents blocked Flowlab, needs Game Creator correction :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

1 Like

Thanks John_Shrekinson, But my parents don’t know how to do this.
Anyways I am taking another break from the game and now starting a jam soon called:

!!!Cotton Game Jam 2!!!

The jam will have a big prize. This does not include money. But I plan to become a full-on game developer and youtuber, and make money there. Probably late next year, I will start making money. So Game developers get ready to win real-money prizes! (Cotton Game Jam 3#)

4 Likes

ping!
@BradenS @ManiacPumpkin @Pixel_Name1 @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @Galactian

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

When does it start?

OH YEAH
im joining

It starts on friday, I am planning what the prize will be. For Cotton Gam Jam 3# there will be real-time money prizes

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson do you mind creating a game for me using the team bc i have no games left :pleading_face: :pray:

1 Like

Oh… I forget about players with limited games. Hmmm

1 Like

I guess thats the only solution I plan to get teacher since its the only way to do something in a group. So John_Shrekinson, do you have to pay 9$ a month???

1 Like

Yeah sure asap

WAIT, @John_Shrekinson we could team up to make a game as well

1 Like

Hmmm yeah but I got school so I busy but maybe I’ll consider it if I have time

Flowlab - BradenS gaming

2 Likes

or that might be unfair to un-indies (free users)

2 Likes

I’m definitely participating

1 Like

Ok good here is the link to the game jam

1 Like

So I have a ton of old testing games that I no longer use. Since I don’t have indie, I can’t make a new game.

Let’s say, theoretically, if I use an old game, but I can’t use any of the existing code or sprites that were already on there, but use the game and the current objects to actually make it.
Technically it would still be within the time frame, but sadly there won’t be any real way of knowing whether I cheated or not other than my word.

I wouldn’t mind if you said you won’t allow this since that seems fair enough, but I figured I’d ask.

2 Likes

AbstractGallery was allowed to do this before

2 Likes