CottonStudio Official Videos/Suggestions/Feedback

Hmmmmm So basically you are telling me if you could use old games, but delete all of the sprites there and start new ones?

2 Likes

Or delete one of your games then make another one? What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Unless you are saying to use asset then thats fine, But you must follow the theme, and make your own story

1 Like

Iā€™m over the three game limit so I canā€™t really delete and make any more.

Basically use existing games (mostly for testing or old examples) and use that.

I wonā€™t start until the jam starts and Iā€™ll definitely make a game using new sprites for the theme.

Iā€™m still not sure if Iā€™m joining or not, but I considering it.

1 Like

you can always make a new alt account to bypass the 3 game limit

1 Like

Thatā€™s just it, I have tons of alts, but I was gonna use this game jam as an excuse to actually make another game.

I kind of want to have any new games on my main and since I have a ton of dead example games that are just taking up space, I figured I could use those or something.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am finally going to start making more videos! But shattering steel will have to wait. Sorry about this @Recryptech . I promise I will make another video for your game soon, once I figure out this computerā€™s problem. This video will be about the first game of Taile Gamougg. I learned some stuff over the weeks so I am going to input my new skills into this video.

4 Likes

Here is the video. I learnt a few things to make the video better, not GOOD.

4 Likes

nice really nice use of editing

1 Like

does the game have full screen support? if it does then you should enable it and if it doesnā€™t then you can just go into the game and add it yourself

4 Likes

Nice editing and gameplay! Yeah, you have to be very precise to beat level 5 and you have to exploit the alternate move controls to beat the last bonus level for some reason. Thanks for playing my game and making a video about it! :grin:

3 Likes

sssssooooooooooooooooooooo how ya been

2 Likes

I never thought of that thank you

1 Like

I would say it was nice, but I can do better. As i make more videos I will learn more.

1 Like

Agreed 100%.

2 Likes

What do you mean by this Etea?

2 Likes

i think he had a stroke

4 Likes

Good morin yall hopw u all had a good night sleep

2 Likes

Yeah I think IĀ“m Okay, I will be playing Taile Gamougg 2 soon!

2 Likes

I have installed somehing new to my computer. I can probably play shattering steel without lag

1 Like