CottonStudio Official Videos/Suggestions/Feedback

I hope it doesn’t lag

2 Likes

Big News Everyone, My Friends/Members Are here to join flowlab. We talked about what flowlab can do for us and they are conviced and now are coming in today!

4 Likes

Top of the morning, folks,

Hi I am DUB. It ´ s just a username and there will be no personal imformation leak. Overall, I like making games with cottonstudio. I ain´t no artist, but specialize in other stuff. I will always be creative as possible. So it´s nice to meet ya all, and I am off.

3 Likes

Cotton Studio is not very big. We have only 4 members. (That includes me, cottonstudio, and 2 other users) These two users will expose themself soon. So I don ´ t need to tell their usernames.

3 Likes

Good to see you, DUB…It´s been only 2 days ever since you posted something :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank ya, Mate.

it´s a honor to be here.

3 Likes

Welcome, sorry that I was a little late welcoming you. :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome! Its dubbin’ time!

Hi Ya,

Yes it is Dubbin´time! And it´s ok, Pixel_Name. Thanks for all ya welcoming.

1 Like

Quick update for ya gentlemans and ladies,
The 2 members are kinda busy, so they probably will be on soon before anyone can hit the sack.

4 Likes

Hi!
It ´ s good to be here,
Hi DUB, HI cottonstudio.
Good to see the coolest community

2 Likes

welcome to the forums! are you affiliated with cottonstudio?

2 Likes

Yes I forgot to Introduce myself to this amesome community!
I am Mixia, And I kinda make art, but everyday I’m still learning how to do animations. I really dont have a special power, so I work on everything. :smile:

3 Likes

The other member left the studio for some reason.

2 Likes

that’s odd

2 Likes

What you mean it´s odd?
Did somehing go wrong? I could tell you his name if you want :thinking:
Hm…This is sad. The website says low on reply?!? huh? Anyways he came here before I think
@Anime123X ? You know him? @paisleypug

1 Like

i basically meant that it was odd that they left

3 Likes

Hey Mixia!
Um…Yeah so flowlab has this thing for new users, so um you have to wait…

3 Likes

Heyo Folks,

I sent my song to cottonstudio so he can put it on his YT channel. If you want to hear it, then it will be down below. I am making this for my future game called"I’m Good". Sounds weird right? You will see soon. See ya and I going to hit the sack.

2 Likes