Cotton Studio Presents The Corrupt

uhhh

3 Likes

Lol yes of course there willā€¦Just forgotā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for the grammar checking! Very cool, Iā€™m sure @Mixia wouldnt mind.

Hi Everyone! The very first chapter is coming out in 2 weeks! The very first chapter is about Detective C.T dreams and his past memories. So get ready in 2 weeks!
ping
@BradenS @Pixel_Name1 @CodeAlpaca @Ionjiruilo_Pylon @paisleypug

4 Likes

bruh bro bruh bro bruh bro

WASD lives matter

1 Like

of course it does! That is why I am going to add it!

2 Likes

:male_detective: :smile:

1 Like

Hey, Back with news on our game. We decided to start from scratch again. At some point, in our game developing we were thinking that this game was suppose to be a original but it follows fatith too much, So we had to scrap itā€¦ We are starting over. We will let you know once moreā€¦

1 Like

Yep turns out, that that game was too much like it. In that game ya fight beast, or ya just run away. I mean it is the same with other horrors, But the art style wasā€¦ehhhā€¦

2 Likes

What is up everyone!

Today I have some news!
We are getting our game together, and trying to find out if our ideas are copying any other games in flowlab or other games around the world. Me and my team decided we are going to start our own genre, by conbining other genres together! So this might take away, but I might give you some ideas we wrote down.

2 Likes

This sounds really cool! Canā€™t wait to see it!

2 Likes

Yeah, it is in a work of progress! :smiley:

Hi Everyone,

I know the game has been restarted and it is in progress, but I hope you ainā€™t thinking that low-motivation hit us, NO. We are almost done, doing concept art and stories. It turns out this is going to be a big simple project. Me, @DUB and @Mixia , are not artist, like we canā€™t even make simple walking animation. So we are trying to develop a character, and enemies that does not need no animations.

1 Like

Hey Itā€™s been 9 days and we are here to talk about the work we have done. We tried to keep this genre simple for our brains, but here we are conbining to make a new genre. I will let @DUB take over, and let @Mixia to do the story. And Mixia drink more coffee, and check your grammar before someone elses doesā€¦EHmā€¦

3 Likes

To keep it simple, this game will be a top-down, random generated open-world game. And also sorry for the late reply, I was busy at home. This genre might not sound new, but it will be a survival, action-adventure and metroidvania. This game will also include corruption of the higher power. To be honest, this game is nothing new. But we added this for only the story.

2 Likes

Updates are next monday everyone! We will only be showing concept art for now, and gradually show more!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Right now we are designing all of our characters. All of the characters will be shown so, but so far here is the main character.

6 Likes

Looks awesome! Great job on the art work!

3 Likes

We all decided on the design so it wasnā€™t just me! :slight_smile:

1 Like