Crystal storm (no longer taking requests)

My guess is crystal is going to eventually say when Mhx and Aero start fighting with Sam over who goes in and stops the blue mage: “And this is what happens when you gang up with a bunch of morons” Mhx and Aero will glare at her and Sam will burst out laughing not getting it.

Mhx will punch Sam onto the ground, without looking away from Crystal, and Aero will say “Why don’t you take off that stupid towel, and say that to my face!?” In which Mhx will stop the fight, and say “I have an idea.” and throws them all in the room with telekinesis, they crash and fall onto the Blue Mage, Mhx walks casually in, and presses a button that makes the screen flicker, and a Final Fantasy retro style battle starts, with 4 vs 1, because the Blue Mage is using power boosts and cheap attacks, making the battle difficult, even with 4 v 1.

Why is sam all of a sudden THAT stupid?!? considering he got thrown into a intelligence testing lab and escaped by playing along and then breaking out, he lost a crap ton of intelligence.

Even if crystal took off her cloak, she would still be pitch black with her glowing eyes, but they would be red this time because when she takes her cloak off, its for a bad reason.

Sam usually doesn’t have his cloak on. But when he does his eyes glow blue. He puts it on in fights with other mages…

Mhx would do something like that, and pull his hoodie over his head, since his eyes glow white, he would be like “Ooh, look at me, I’m a spooky magician.” and Aero would laugh, and put like a big leaf on her head and say “Me too!”

looks like you’re trying to pull off a really big game

That would cause Sam to and crystal to glare
Crystal would kill Sam to exploit his respawn sequence and knock both of them down.

“Suckers” she would say

This has turned into a comedy, back to the story line. Anyway after the fight the blue mage would say “are y’all done yapping!?!”
After the fight, Sam takes the scepter from the blue mage. And tosses it to crystal, who puts the thing into a backpack she got out from her cloak (she has an infinite inventory)

Then they cross the over-world to take down the green mage

I see you changed the thread name.

Yup

Game not progressing how you’d like?

Im getting impatient with myself. Eh- I think i will be able to pull it all off. Just may take a couple of weeks

Plus i dont really have the tools to make all of my character sprites

Hey mhx, can you make some enemy sprites that are similar to daimondsion assault? Just so i can get the accuracy thing going

I understand. Not being able to be on a computer makes things more difficult.

Yeah thanks for understanding. But really can you help out a bit with tile assets and sprites? I understand if you don’t want to. But nowadays I have no time to work on things like that. especially with school coming around

When Mhx punches sam, I’m gonna put the thug life thing in there as a gag

Heh heh

Ha, I can see that. I am still trying to work on my own game, and don’t really have the free time, but if you do get really far in the project, and I see that you really want to finish it, I will definitely be able to help you with sprites and tiles. Until then, just use temporary stuff, while I work on my game.

Got it

I was watching dragonzball P and omg i must add something similar to that… Im going to die of laughter